• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    At Eagle Creek, check the mainpage, sidebar for a link to our site. We are $20 per person per DAY (as opposed to hour) or offer a 10 visit pass for $65! $6.50 for an ENTIRE day of shooting!

rcflyer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    It's really a shame there is no where to shoot big caliber longguns with long ranges(over 300 yards) close to Indy. I have had my MN 91/30 for a month and havent shot it yet, it sucks.

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    It's really a shame there is no where to shoot big caliber longguns with long ranges(over 300 yards) close to Indy. I have had my MN 91/30 for a month and havent shot it yet, it sucks.

yea tell me about it were and the hell can i shot the damn thing?????
    Most of you have AK's and AR's were the hell do you guys shot those???? in your back yards??? :dunno::dunno::dunno:

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    Click the link in my sig line for a local range. You have to be a member, but our dues are reasonable.

My girlfriend lives right around the corner from MCFG, close enough that the first time I was over and heard gun fire, she learned that I carry. ;) I'll have to check out the range. :)

buzz815

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Shelby cty
    Atterbury Shooting Range

Atterbury Shooting Range=Cost $7 for 1st hour then $5 for each additional hour. $5 deposit 0n metal target stand. If the stand is not shot into you get your 5 bucks back when you leave. If you are a poor enough shot to hit the concrete baffles ( about 10 ft above the ground they charge you 20 dollars). You can shoot anything up to but not including a 50 cal bmg.There are a total of 66 shooting positions. 7-15-25-50 and 100 yard ranges are available.

Top Bottom