Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    Must have some now!

hv_61002.jpg
    clearpixel.gif

[FONT=Century Gothic,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]12 GAUGE FLAME THROWER[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]FLAME THROWER PRODUCES AN ENORMOUS WALL OF FIRE AND SPARKS FOR 250+ FEET! THE INCENDIARY METAL CONTAINED INSIDE BURNS AT OVER 3000 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT WHEN FIRED, SHOWERING YOUR TARGET IN A MOMENTARY WALL OF FIRE. HAS BEEN USED BY U.S. FORESTRY TO START BACKFIRES AND POLICE SWAT TEAMS FOR DIVERSIONARY TACTICS. [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]WARNING: EXTREME FIRE HAZARD!!![/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif][SIZE=-1] (COMPARES TO DRAGON'S BREATH). CAUTION MUST BE EXERCISED WHEN FIRING THESE ROUNDS TO PREVENT ACCIDENTAL BRUSH FIRES. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT THEY BE USED AT AN APPROVED FIRING RANGE. CHECK YOUR STATE LAWS CONCERNING LAWFUL FIRING OF THIS AMMUNITION[/SIZE][/FONT]​
    [FONT=Century Gothic,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]RW-1612[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]$17.95/PKG OF 3[/SIZE][/FONT]

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I'm sure many of the regular posters have visited this site, but if not check out the fine testing of various shotgun rounds in simulated dry wall. The results of this trial and the other great info available on the site may help you make a decision on what to load for home defense.

The Box O' Truth #3 - The Shotgun Meets the Box O' Truth - Page 1

I'll second this one.

I don't see anything here to argue with either.
    Combat shotgun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I've always got a box of slugs and a couple of trap loads with ounce and a quarter of #8's laying there next to it to or first up in the magazine. Then I've shot a heck of a lot more wood peckers with it than I have burglars too.

Last edited:

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008

I've always loved this part:

4. I "racked" the shotgun several times during the tests, and no bystanders lost control of their bowels.
    Conclusion: Racking a shotgun will not make the bad guy faint.

He's right. Anyone who has the balls to bust into an occupied dwelling will rarely be affected by the sound of a shotgun being racked.

Now for the BG who wasn't expecting anyone to be home, I will concede that it may send them running... but racking the slide of a handgun might also do the same thing.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Whatever happened to those Salt-loaded Shotgun shells?

And why would you want incediary rounds for a pistol? Not saying it wouldn't be fun to shoot, just wondering what application you would use it for?

Last edited:

pmpmstrb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    I run Fiocchi low recoil 00 in mine and have a few Federal fs127 rifled slugs in the saddle just in case. If for some unknown reason someone would decide to run birdshot you should at least run a #4 or #6. And you should also have as many as possible available to you because it will take a few to stop the intruder.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom