• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BerettaBarbie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Carmel, IN
    I just had to rave about this little gun. I bought it this weekend and had a blast. I needed a gun for fun/sporty target shooting. It takes .22lr so the ammo is much much cheaper than on my other hand guns.

Pros:
    - inexpensive. I bought mine at Gander Mountain for $329
    - .22 caliber In this rush for ammo, thanks to President Obama, 9mm and .38 bullets are hard to come by and especially at a good price.
    - Relatively heavy for a .22 handgun. This thing is spot on accurate.
    - Great gun for the money
    - Breaks down in less than 30 seconds. SOOOOOO easy.
    - 10 round clip is a breeze to load, and the operation of the gun is smooth.

Cons:
    - If you are a mans man who needs a manly gun because you have a small penis, this is not the gun for you, even my 9mm makes this gun feel like a toy
    - 4.5 is too big to carry, its not designed for that anyway. if you got the 6 it would definitely be impossible
    - The draw on the slider is very stiff, and I don’t like how the site rail sits on top and doesn’t move when you draw it back so you resort to sliding it with two fingers not grasping it.

Great plinker gun, I love it.

:patriot:

r6vr6

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Granger
    I have one and love it. You paid quite a bit for yours though is it the inox or something? My plain jane black short model was $239 at sportsman's warehouse. I am teaching my used to be gun hating wife to shoot with it and she likes it too.

I bought a bunch of extra mags at CDNN for $9.99 so I can spend more time blasting at the range.

Top Bottom