• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    You should do search for CX4 Storm and read the resulting threads. We've had many threads on them and the overall take from owners is positive. I own one in .45 and it's a gem. Nothing else shoots quite like them. Thinking seriously about adding a 9mm version to my arsenal, (.45 mags are hard to come by). Perfectly sized and they're at a good price point, usually.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I've had the Beretta Storm Carbine in 9mm with the 92F magwell for quite a few years now and she has always performed excellently. The gun is 100% reliable. Eats pretty much anything I put through her from Tula to reloads..... Digest it all... Nice carbine to go with my Beretta 92's... Don't think you can go wrong with your intended purchase...

baldmax

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    North Liberty
    I own 2 in 9mm, 1 for my lefty and 1 set up for right hand. Both have run flawless. Low recoil, shoots poa, and cleans easy. Both take the 92 mags. I take one along in our camper on road trips. It is a capable platform.

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    I had one (9mm) a few years ago and regret selling it. Never had any issues with mine and it was very accurate.

Ziggy01

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    I love mine. Very accurate and fun to shoot. I've had zero malfunctions out of mine regardless of the ammo used. I would say buy it! You will not regret it.

Top Bottom