BCPS - Less-Lethal Defensive Options Course - lovemywoods Range - Sat Aug 13 2011

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Trek

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2011
    RCS HQ
    :D

Ill be sure to ask Jennifer if thats a quote or a paraphrase of, "I want to tase Tyler to teach him what its like to get tased" lol

All we still have some room left- please send the info to anyone you know that might be interested! This course is great for those who carry a firearm for defense or not-

We really look forward to a great time with INGO!:ingo:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Projected weather forecast for Saturday the 13th looks like a high of 85 and sunny with clear skies. If the temp would drop a few degrees it'd be PERFECT.

Trek

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2011
    RCS HQ
    Awesome!

We just got in some new demo items for the class - looking forward to getting down there!

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Did I neglect to mention that lovemywoods is also providing lunch for everyone? That right there should be worth the price of this class! :D

Just don't plan on it being his typical "gut-busting, I need a pillow and a nap" meal. ;)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2011
    times?

Have you guys determined a time frame for the day? Or at least a rough outlined time frame?
    i need to find a babysitter unless you want Lexie to tag along. I don't know if i want her to learn tips on how to cut people easier. ha ha

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Time frame is being worked on as we speak! Plan on a 9-10am start time with lunch around 1pm, and breaking around 5pm.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Bump for those who are already hating Monday, surfing INGO on their lunch break, and looking for something to do this weekend! ;)

Don't lose your job! Take out your "boss frustrations" on Trek! :D

248745_223761790986993_188560841173755_879791_7264038_n.jpg

Trek

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2011
    RCS HQ
    ^
    Im ok with that! lol

Evan is right on- 930 registration, 10am start and lunch about 1pm.

If anybody has ANY questions- please feel free to contact me though our website (fastest way) at: www.BCPS.vpweb.com

Gonna be a fun Saturday!!:rockwoot:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    OP updated to reflect start time.

Registration will begin at 9:30am and class will start promptly at 10:00am due to the large amount of material covered.

You last-minute fence-sitters need to get registered!

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    INGO Special!

OK everyone, we still have a few more spaces in what I believe will be a great class. Even the weather is looking great!

I will give to each class participant, a two hour pass for range time at the Lovemywoods Range* to be used this Fall. Got a rifle you need to sight in? Bring it down! Want to practice for Friday Night Steel? I've got steel plates and a timer. I'll run you through some timed drills!

Really folks, I just want INGO members to take full advantage of a great class on personal defense. We're each far more likely to use material from this class than the odds of getting into a self defense shooting.

Lovemywoods

*[Disclaimer:
    --The range is a private range and not a business so I'm not violating INGO rules about advertisers. I have to be careful since esrice is the INGO Advertiser guy.
    -- Sometimes there is food involved but no promises. Depends on my timing and mood.
    -- Also, the offer is not valid on September 25 and 26 as there will be NFA goodness being shot that weekend!]
    :ar15:

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    chuck beiber and myself will be there, that should be all the incentive you need to go. plus we're tazering and pepper spraying the beiber just to shrink is ego a bit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom