• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    Does anyone know if Atterbury still has their outdoor shooting ranges open to the public? , ......haven`t been there since the late 80`s. :dunno:

Are there any others close to Morgan County ?

Thanks,

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    It's a nice facility. Some ***** about the rules, however, they are set forth by the DNR. Also, if you saw some of the people that shot there. It's a good thing the rules are in place. Not to mention they have the best prices on powder and primers I have found locally.

Joshnbb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I attend there regularly, price is good and they have nice lanes. the only rule that i dont like is when shooting there has to be a 1 second pause between shots but other than that i enjoy going.

agentdw

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    :rockwoot:Since they did a complete remake the place is pretty nice. I try to get there at least once every couple of months. They are a little strict on the rules, but there are a lot of new shooters that go there.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Atterbury is a great facility, with great people. They take safety seriously there....so much so that my wife says she feels safer shooting there than anywhere else. Some weekends it's busy, but the staff handles that situation quite well. :yesway:

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Can't beat a range on your own property, but the place is nice...I wished they use sound dampening materials on the firing line...

Tsigos

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Atterbury is top notch. The facilities are great and the staff runs a tight ship to guard against stupidity. It is a bit of a drive for me though.

Top Bottom