• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    While talking with the Marine Corp League yesterday at the 1500 I was told about a new plate coming out and would it be made available in February.

License+Plates+GH1775+IN+outline+CPS+3603-4+2.jpg

MarinesOfIndiana.com: Available 2012 in Indiana!!

The funds will be used by the Marines for the Marines and FMF Corpsmen.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Yep, they are making them for all the branches. Already seen a Marine, Army and Coast Guard plate already. Waiting until the BMV branch near me figures out how to work out my plate,

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yep, they are making them for all the branches. Already seen a Marine, Army and Coast Guard plate already. Waiting until the BMV branch near me figures out how to work out my plate,

not sure what you mean by work out your plate but I know to get this plate you need to extend to an expiration of 2013. I had to pay for nearly another full year as I had just renewed in November when they weren't available. They thought I was nuts paying for another year when I was still good but it was the only way you could get this plate.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Well, Im bringing my truck back from Germany. I am able to get the Purple Heart Plates for mine, which is supposed to be the cost of the paperwork, but they were wanting almost 400 Dollars. In Texas, it was 3 Dollars a year, so maybe its me, but I think they are WAY off. So, still have to contact downstate and try again. Just been a long mess, guess thats the last time I will bring my vehicle overseas,

Top Bottom