Nov 2, 2010
    North of you

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    me too i've got 4 kids ages 11,9,9,5 and its my biggest fear! its hard cause the oldest is wanting more space to roam and i just struggle with it!

jake

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    My kids are only allowed to play in our yard, and the parking lot across the street. Neighbor kids are running around all the time, and use our yard as a common meeting place. I know for a fact that half their parents have no clue where they are at. the oldest kid cant be more than 9 years old. I would rather be over protective than lose one of mine.

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    When mine was little I never let go of her hand and my head was on a swivel. As she got much older I told her to go for the eyes and throat. Bastard can't run, if he can't see or breath.:D

Those malls in Mishawaka and down on Ireland Road were not a place for kids to run loose.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Is it time for neighborhood patrols with an AR yet?

**** man, it sure seems like it...Even though the only child "abductions" I can recall from my town are from parent's(usually Dads) that take their kid because their ex-spouse won't let him/her see them.

I really just can't fathom what someone has to go through or what kind of chemical imbalance someone has to have to look at a child and think "oh yeah, I want to take that kid's innocence and/or kill them." Completely FUBAR.

Top Bottom