• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daspurlock

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    Was looking at these and just wanted to see if anyone had any input on them. Have always wanted to get a night vision scope any information would be great.
    Thanks

Reagan40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    too far from nature
    I got one today. So far it seems pretty cool. I did not order the rechargeable battery pack with the sight. Just playing with it on my couch for the last couple of hours, I’ve burned through 8 AA batteries. I just placed an ordered for the battery pack. It seems like it’s going to be very fun and all the reviews I’ve read are positive. It’s a really cool piece of technology.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in

gds

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Lawrencburg
    I've hade the ATN X sight HD ll 5x20 for about 3 weeks. I sighted in and began to play around with it to learn the various functions . The first thing I discovered was the 4 Lion AA batteries don't last more than 4 hrs. when you have all the features (wifi,Bluetooth geo etc . ) running. And the IR light that comes with it Will not give you a really clear picture on a totally black night beyond 100 yards . So I ordered an Evolva T50 IR light that is zoomable and has hi, med. and low setting . Focused in at 200 yds. @ 20x I watched a mouse run across a field with an owl dive bombing him. His eyes glowed as big as marbles. You can easily identify a target @ 400 yds. with the scope on 20x With this light . Also I ordered an adjustable mount for it .The farther out you get the more precise you have to be in aiming the light for the best picture . I also ordered a 20,000 mAh battery to use instead of the 4 AA batteries . I've left the scope on for 22 hrs. straight and there was still 1/8 battery charge left. When following a moving target at night keep your IR light as dim as you can and the moving target will not blur as it would if you had your IR light too bright for the conditions .

Top Bottom