• ...and so much more!
  • Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    ATFE internal memorandum just released showing that ATFE asked to trace firearms that have NOT surfaced at crime scenes as of yet.

Holy Semiautomatic Rifle, Batman. The Feds flippin' had a list!

Of Arms and the Law: Fast and Furious -- a smoking gun?

Would this not indicate a conspiracy?

We all no that no member of our government past or present would ever be involved in a conspiracy. :patriot:

Nothing to see here...move along.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    ATFE internal memorandum just released showing that ATFE asked to trace firearms that have NOT surfaced at crime scenes as of yet.

Holy Semiautomatic Rifle, Batman. The Feds flippin' had a list!

Of Arms and the Law: Fast and Furious -- a smoking gun?

He asked him to trace them using unnecessary paperwork, instead of using their database, because the supervisor didn't want anyone else in the BATFE, or government agencies, to know what they were doing. Databases keep track of who accesses them.

That's what I think he's saying.

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed
    Kirk.

Are you wearing a different hat today? :tinfoil:

It looks good on you!

This seems to be pretty dang signifigant. I wonder if it will just up and vanish without any attention.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It proves beyond any doubt that Fast & Furious was done for a political goal--advancing gun regulation.

no it does not since ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, FOX, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, heck even Yahoo! News are not talking about it.

In fact no one but you cares about it Kirk. So please stop giving us facts on this F&F. Anyone who can do anything about it does not care and won't raise a finger to punish those that did. And even in the rare chance that I am wrong not to worry Our Pres will just pardon them anyways. :(

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    no it does not since ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, FOX, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, heck even Yahoo! News are not talking about it.

In fact no one but you cares about it Kirk. So please stop giving us facts on this F&F. Anyone who can do anything about it does not care and won't raise a finger to punish those that did. And even in the rare chance that I am wrong not to worry Our Pres will just pardon them anyways. :(

Not sure how you can say this even with your tongue firmly in your cheek. Darryl Issa in the House and Charles Grassley in the Senate have been trying to bring this out and, while the MSM (including FOXNEWS) don't seem to be covering it much, the House Contempt vote has caused some coverage. Don't know if the President could get away with pardoning his buddy the AG, if he's found guilty in a court; the political price (and even the personal price) might be too much even if he did it as an Eleventh Hour pardon before leaving office.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Not sure how you can say this even with your tongue firmly in your cheek.
    meh... Kirk knows I have been following this just as much as him and sad to say I don't see thing (the whole F&F) going anywhere anytime soon.

It is GREATER than watergate but alas I just don't see anyone getting punished for it. :(

DadOfFour

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It proves beyond any doubt that Fast & Furious was done for a political goal--advancing gun regulation.

How so? Look, I'm not saying F&F WASN'T done for a political goal, but the presence of a list of guns doesn't prove that. Since the "plan" was to track these guns after the straw purchases, wouldn't it make sense that they would have a list in order to track them?

Just asking a devil's advocate kinda question here.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Look again at the last paragraph of the second to last page.

They were running traces on guns that had not been recovered in order to bolster Hillary Clinton's and others' 90% claim in order to expand 3310 and AWB II.

The gun tracking to bust drug kingpins cover story just came apart like a cardboard suitcase in the rain.

Top Bottom