• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Just came to post this after hearing about it on the S2 Daily Wire briefing. Looks like ATF is banning anything and everything they can.

Whats next? Lawn Darts? Oh, Wait... :xmad:

For those that arent aware. This guy does good work. His daily wire is a quick 3 minute hit of things you might want to know about like the Israeli conflict, related worldwide protests, and other stuff. He's known for his periodic longer form stuff where he covers the tinfoil hat stuff you dont normally hear about like "random" food processing plant/refinery/power station incidents. Though as I dig through this channel history, those stories arent here. I'll have to look up that channel. I'm not seeing it in my list.

EDIT: Same guy. He's just forgoing his every two week domestic reporting due to the daily updates. Which is sad because I'm sure the domestic issues he used to cover havent stopped because the Israeli conflict is happening.

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    Atf is not a legislative body. At this point they are just trying to get away with anything the people will allow.

Like most politicians… in this case, they’re making the case against themselves and they should be done away with. When a body of government, regardless of branch, shows they’re wholly unwilling to stay in their lane, and in fact willfully step out of it, their usefulness has reached an end. Anyone employed in the upper levels of an organization which has been disbanded due to willfully and repeatedly overstepping bounds should also be barred from holding any political office or position for the remainder of their natural lives, elected, appointed, or otherwise. I said what I said.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Under what authority can the ATF Ban anything??
    Well (just playing devils advocate here)..
    Under classifying something as something, that congress has banned.

The problem with these devices (even some smoke grenades).. is they use a small explosive (bursting) charge to do what they do.

These are classified as explosives therefore..which Congress has restricted.

Last edited:

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I just got recertified as a pyrotechnics technician when this trash came out of them. They sent me a notice to cease and desist with any future sales even tho they approved my status.
    This is ludicrous at this point. I agree that oversight of them should've been done years ago with the passing of GCA 68.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Well (just playing devils advocate here)..
    Under classifying something as something, that congress has banned.

The problem with these devices (even some smoke grenades).. is they use a small explosive (bursting) charge to do what they do.

These are classified as explosives therefore..which Congress has restricted.
    Glad you pointed to this. My first thought was BATFE doesn't have and S in their name, how can they claim jurisdiction over smoke?

Dentoro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Fairland
    It is getting ridiculous with what they are doing. They are going way too far in making criminals instead of going after them. If you go after a criminal you might get killed and that is too dangerous for bureaucrats. Its easier to set way too many laws and hope to arrest (and take everything he worked for) some poor citizen trying to abide by law who’s only recourse is years in court. These days it seems many of of American institutions are working hard against the American people instead of for them.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It is getting ridiculous with what they are doing. They are going way too far in making criminals instead of going after them. If you go after a criminal you might get killed and that is too dangerous for bureaucrats. Its easier to set way too many laws and hope to arrest (and take everything he worked for) some poor citizen trying to abide by law who’s only recourse is years in court. These days it seems many of of American institutions are working hard against the American people instead of for them.
    its called job security.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    FalconRC369
    Top Bottom