• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    The suspect brought all 18 children to the front of the bus, where they "started asking lots of questions to the suspect, if he was going to hurt them or the bus driver," Lott said.

That questioning "frustrated" the intruder before he let the children and driver off, drove himself a short distance, abandoned the bus, left the rifle on board and was captured without incident, according to the sheriff.

Underrated kidnapping survival technique: Annoy him into letting you go.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    They finally have a chance to truthfully use assault rifle and they call it a rifle? :faint:

And I loved this little tidbit. Ya think?

He'll also face military discipline for theft of a rifle and being absent without leave, or AWOL, according to Beagle, who doesn't expect the suspect to continue his Army training.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    He had no ammo? Maybe he just want to take a mil-spec weapon home, and needed a quick ride.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Maybe he got tired of being called a "none gender specific bitch" the new Army Drill Sargents approved insults I kid you not.

I imagine the DS's rode this kid none stop. He's the kind everyone got S#!+ on because of his crying and just stupidity in general. I bet he won't be missed by his platoon buddies. One less idiot to carry....

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I feel his pain. I tried to buy some Ammo for a range trip today and the shelves were empty.

TV news said he was 3 weeks in and Army spokesman said they don’t let newbies have Ammo
    You know the saying you put an anvil in a room full of privates and in one hour it will be broken and useless. 3 weeks in I would not trust these Gen Z's with an unloaded rifle.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    You know the saying you put an anvil in a room full of privates and in one hour it will be broken and useless. 3 weeks in I would not trust these Gen Z's with an unloaded rifle.
    Put three bowling balls in a room with a bunch of Airmen, then close and lock the door. Come back an hour later and one bowling ball would be broken. The second bowling ball would be missing. The third bowling ball would be pregnant.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Kid will probably still get a honrable, and then claim va disability and get 90% from it and talk about how hard the army was in all the bars

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Kid will probably still get a honrable, and then claim va disability and get 90% from it and talk about how hard the army was in all the bars
    According to a co-worker he'll still be considered a vet. His little bitch of a son enlisted in the Navy because that's what daddy did. The bus carrying them to camp had to pull over and let him off he was whining about missing momma so much.

Dad and junior both refer to junior as a Navy vet.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    He will get a Trainee Discharge. Less than 180 days active duty no benefits. Not considered a veteran by anyone.

Had a few "jump the fence" when I was a Drill Sergeant. Never had one leave with a weapon. Told em if you go AWOL leave your weapon.

I would assume his DS would lose their hat and badge. Because. The DS didn't see it coming. But things have changed.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Urimun
    Top Bottom