• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tbell7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Aug 21, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Armslist has been COMPLETELY shut down 3 times in the past week? Has anyone else noticed this? Is it Armslist just having tech difficulties or "something else"m In my mind the feds are sifting through all my messages of gun deals...na idk...Thoughts??

Tbell7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Aug 21, 2021
    Indianapolis
    It appears to be back up now....it's been happening frequently lately. Not sure what kind of server issues they deal with....I just like guns and get fussy when I can't look at them lol

HHollow

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    It appears to be back up now....it's been happening frequently lately. Not sure what kind of server issues they deal with....I just like guns and get fussy when I can't look at them lol

So it looks like y'all are using armslist as a gun p0rn site? Just look, because none of it is really for sale anyway.

Tbell7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Aug 21, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Armslist has been COMPLETELY shut down 3 times in the past week? Has anyone else noticed this? Is it Armslist just having tech difficulties or "something else"m In my mind the feds are sifting through all my messages of gun deals...na idk...Thoughts??
    It's happening again! Just me?

tthomas1809

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    Mar 22, 2012
    South bend
    So it looks like y'all are using armslist as a gun p0rn site? Just look, because none of it is really for sale anyway.
    I’ve got guns listed for sale/trade. I’ve actually had way better luck with Armslist than INGO or tack swap. It’s been tough getting some sales and typically easier to get trades.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    I know I haven't been on since then, I'm sure there are others that have done the same...
    Same here. Not paying for crap. The site went to hell for me a few years back when they decided to change the format and how things looked. Complete nonsense and then they want you to pay for an account....not for me and navigation was a nightmare.

Top Bottom