• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    At first glance I read that as "Send me a PM with the case number the little 'tard gave you..." and I thought, wow, he doesnt think very highly of some of his coworkers...:laugh: then I re-read it.

HAHA. When I read his post the first time I read it the way he typed it and didn't think anything of it. But you made me go and check it a second time, then a third. Funny stuff.

1 old 0311

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Carmel
    Well the problem is you HAD a gun and expensive stuff. Odds are in 30-60 days you will once again have a gun and expensive stuff. Unless they get busted soon it will probably happen again.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Welcome to IUSOM! Well done getting in from out-of-state. There's a fellow INGOer rotating through the ER with me now actually as a 4th-year.

As a gesture of goodwill, I'll donate a 40-round PMAG to you for your rebuild since you can possess those now. Drop me a PM and I'll ship it to you.

kazaam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    Welcome to IUSOM! Well done getting in from out-of-state. There's a fellow INGOer rotating through the ER with me now actually as a 4th-year.

As a gesture of goodwill, I'll donate a 40-round PMAG to you for your rebuild since you can possess those now. Drop me a PM and I'll ship it to you.

Diff school I think. Hoosierdoc, are you powerful enough to get me into IUSM? :dunno:

... :(

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Also, almost all incidents happen at 3:00 am near the clubs where...ahem...a certain demographic are known to frequent.

If BR shut down 2-3 different clubs/bars that cater to that "certain demographic" crime would go down considerably, but they won't do that for obvious reasons. .
    Mind describing this "certain demographic"?
    my kids have been to a few of the clubs up there.

Starfox-15

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2013
    Indiana
    I had a Springfeild XD Service stolen from me in 2008. The weapon was recovered in South Bend in 2012 and after the ATF seized it for 7 months it was returned to me in perfect working order! So keep your chin up file police reports and let people on INGO have a heads up. There is always hope! I'm so sorry that you had your weapon stolen after just getting to the United States :(.

Mr Solo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Millennium Falcon
    I had a Springfeild XD Service stolen from me in 2008. The weapon was recovered in South Bend in 2012 and after the ATF seized it for 7 months it was returned to me in perfect working order! So keep your chin up file police reports and let people on INGO have a heads up. There is always hope! I'm so sorry that you had your weapon stolen after just getting to the United States :(.

I just got to Indiana... from California...but thanks, I do appreciate it!

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South

I just got to Indiana... from California...but thanks, I do appreciate it!

I think the more that you're on this site, you will find that many people feel that California is and/or should be its own country. :welcome: to :ingo:

Based on your name and avatar, I'm sure you will appreciate one of these https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...1146-nice-kydex-han-solo-blaster-holster.html

Mr Solo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Millennium Falcon
    I think the more that you're on this site, you will find that many people feel that California is and/or should be its own country. :welcome: to :ingo:

Based on your name and avatar, I'm sure you will appreciate one of these https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...1146-nice-kydex-han-solo-blaster-holster.html

Ahhh lol. I Got ya. That holster is amazing!

On another note, any good recommendations on good gun stores around Indianapolis where I can begin my new AR search...and any recommendations on ehat my next AR should be?

nm0369

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Indy Southside
    Ahhh lol. I Got ya. That holster is amazing!

On another note, any good recommendations on good gun stores around Indianapolis where I can begin my new AR search...and any recommendations on ehat my next AR should be?
    In terms of LGS...check out Bradis Guns, Beech Grove Firearms & US Defense Solutions. Bradis is probably the biggest of the three. BGF recently relocated and has an awesome indoor range. I haven't been to USDS, but a lot of people speak highly of them.

Mr Solo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Millennium Falcon
    In terms of LGS...check out Bradis Guns, Beech Grove Firearms & US Defense Solutions. Bradis is probably the biggest of the three. BGF recently relocated and has an awesome indoor range. I haven't been to USDS, but a lot of people speak highly of them.

Thanks for the suggestions! I will look into all of these for sure.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    There are plenty of AR's right here in the classifieds, and also on Armslist.com. Don't be afraid to buy a nice like new "used" one, chances are you will get extra's with it.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Much like irvington, broadripple is the affluent surrounded by absolute ****. The borderlands know that the affluent have to go to work or school so while you're off being productive and sending off 30% of your paycheck to hoosier works, they're in your house. There is a chance you'll get your stuff back IMPD is pretty good about getting stolen guns off of folks. I got my 870 and keltec 380 back when i was burglarized along with several other houses. Just do the prosecutor's office a favor and show up to court. I was the only one who went so essentially only 1 burglary happened so the sentence was next to nothing.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Yep, about a mile South of BR is inner city crack houses. Do not walk South. BR itself literally is the borderlands. North of BR you have Keystone at the Crossing and then Carmel and Westfield (horse territory). South, you have 100 year old dilapidated, and practically worthless homes filled with cockroaches. It is scary down there.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Good morning.

This is your in-thread warning. Per the INGO rules, comments that are racial in nature are not allowed. No additional warnings will be issued.

Any future comment about the racial makeup of a certain neighborhood, or at a certain timeframe will result in that user being banned.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Top Bottom