anyone seen a Sig 10mm in a local shop ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 10mmMarc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 16, 2015
    Greenwood
    Just curious to see if any local shops are stocking the Sig 10mm P-220 , prefer a decocker model over the single action model, but it's not a deal breaker if it is a single action model either.

RND

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2014
    Westfield
    Just curious to see if any local shops are stocking the Sig 10mm P-220 , prefer a decocker model over the single action model, but it's not a deal breaker if it is a single action model either.

TIMS in Westfield HAD one (DA/SA) and could get another, very quickly. They were not afraid of that piece for stock, if I didn't buy it.

Glock10MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    Unfortunately no. I am hoping to find a SA/DA at some point. Come to think of it, I haven't seen any SAs locally.

10mmfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 24, 2013
    i have seen locally but i am in NWI. Blythes in valparaiso had one last time i was in but it was an SAO gun.

ART338WM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 2, 2013
    48 hrs ago was in the Hammond Cabela's and was lustfully fondling a camo 220 in 10mm is was DA/SA with exposed hammer & de-cocker. IIRC it was BIG $$$$
    I am going to be buying a Glock G20sf Gen-3 as that's the ONLY way I can afford to get me's a 10mm. I was blessed some months ago with a rather large gift of 10mm brass and .40 cal FMJ bullets as reward for helping a neighbor for years with his snow. Have wanted a 10mm since Miami Vice days. The Sig is simply waaaay out of my price range. Will admit though if Bren 10's went back into production and ever became widely avail again I would buy one.

Last edited:

RND

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2014
    Westfield
    48 hrs ago was in the Hammond Cabela's and was lustfully fondling a camo 220 in 10mm is was DA/SA with exposed hammer & de-cocker. IIRC it was BIG $$$$
    I am going to be buying a Glock G20sf Gen-3 as that's the ONLY way I can afford to get me's a 10mm. I was blessed some months ago with a rather large gift of 10mm brass and .40 cal FMJ bullets as reward for helping a neighbor for years with his snow. Have wanted a 10mm since Miami Vice days. The Sig is simply waaaay out of my price range. Will admit though if Bren 10's went back into production and ever became widely avail again I would buy one.

KRYPTEK CAMO DA/SA from the factory? Buy it TODAY! It's an anomaly, because they just don't do them.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    I'd really, really like a P220-10 in rosewood/stainless. But only after I get my G40MOS.

Top Bottom