Anyone know where I can find a Nagant revolver?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BBSparkle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The only local store I frequent is out of them. Not sure if other Indy stores carry them or what. I know where I can get them online, but I'd rather save that as a last resort.

Any info would be appreciated, it's all I wanted to buy myself for my birthday.

Thanks

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    The only local store I frequent is out of them. Not sure if other Indy stores carry them or what. I know where I can get them online, but I'd rather save that as a last resort.

Any info would be appreciated, it's all I wanted to buy myself for my birthday.

Thanks
    I saw a few on gun broker, about $125-$150.

BBSparkle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Yeah I was specifically looking for an actual local gun store to go pick one up at. Not looking forward to having to do a transfer, not sure how/who to deal with.

Bradis is out, that's where I went yesterday. They're a bit high anyway, but I would have paid it b/c I like them. They didn't know when more would be back in.

I know some of you guys frequent PSS, Ft. Liberty and Indy Trading post, thought maybe you might have seen a couple.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Please post if you find them in stock in the Indy or surrounding area. The 1895 is on my son's wish list too. Looking for one that comes with the accessories like the one posted above.

bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side
    Neat gun. I've never actively sought one out, but if I found one in my infrequent gunshop trips I'd probably buy it if the price was right.

I really should just break down and buy one from J&G though.

luckee

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    NWI
    If you are near Cabelas they had some advertised for $119.00 in their latest circular. You can verify online, its the circular with "$12 million" in the title.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I have one in my safe, but it's not for sale.

I will tell you, if you've never tried to shoot one you're in for a surprise.

In double action, you almost need a second pair of hands to pull the trigger. I swear that thing has a trigger pull of about 12 lbs!

A neat little pistol, but I cannot imagine having to defend my life with one. Might be just as effective if you throw it at an assailant.

BBSparkle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I have shot one, it's a blast handing it to someone else and watching them get confused and tell you ''it didn't work.'' Even the single action pull is unreal.

Top Bottom