• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I own a CZ 97B. I love everything about the gun besides all the pre travel in the trigger. I thought about converting it to SAO but after shooting my friends SAO 75B I don't want to do it. So what do I need to do to get rid of the pre travel in the trigger? I don't want to mess with anything else. Just the pre travel in the trigger. Any advice or help will be greatly appreciated.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I don't know of anyone in Indy that can do that but you might take a look at CajunGunWorks. They sell a reach reduction kit for the CZ 97 that might be worth looking into. Had I seen that back when I had my CZ 97, I might still have it. It was a great gun, but it was just too big for me to shoot comfortably. Any chance the last two digits of your SN are 89?

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    attachment.php

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I don't know of anyone in Indy that can do that but you might take a look at CajunGunWorks. They sell a reach reduction kit for the CZ 97 that might be worth looking into. Had I seen that back when I had my CZ 97, I might still have it. It was a great gun, but it was just too big for me to shoot comfortably. Any chance the last two digits of your SN are 89?

Im familiar with CGW. But don't want to ship my gun off and wait a month. I know of 1 person around lafeyette that works on CZ's. But trying to keep it local in Indianapolis. And no my SN last two digits are not 89.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Im familiar with CGW. But don't want to ship my gun off and wait a month. I know of 1 person around lafeyette that works on CZ's. But trying to keep it local in Indianapolis. And no my SN last two digits are not 89.

Just wondering where my old 97 ended up. It's changed hands at least twice since I sold it.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Just wondering where my old 97 ended up. It's changed hands at least twice since I sold it.

INGO member Birds Away bought your 97B from you? Then sold it 6 months after that. My serial # is a low digit like yours was. My 97B was made in 1999. Looks like yours was made in 1998. I bought the new style 97B thin aluminum grips to slim the grip down some compared to the factory checkered wood grips. The reach to the trigger is not that bad to me. Im used to shooting 1911's and having no creep or pre travel in the trigger. The 97B has atleast 1/4 of a inch in pre travel that I need to get rid of.

Top Bottom