• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    If they are the candidate that is chosen then what other choice do you have? Stay home again and allow another Obama? For your children's sake, or your nieghbors sake, at least give us a few more years without the tryanny of a hardcore democrat. Staying home is why Mitt lost. A few things are for sure, there would be no obamacare, there would be no amnesty, there would be no gun control legislation or executive orders. ISIS would prolly not exist, at least no where near in the capacity they do right now. Many horrible things would have been prevented with romney as president. There is no one candidate that will fit everyone, but there is one candidate that will HURT everyone, and that is a democrat candidate.

At first I laughed...then I was saddened.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Nope. Zippy has made it very clear that he only means republicans. Ask him. He'll be happy to vote for Christie in a hot minute, even if it means more gun control and bigger, more intrusive government. I wouldn't vote for Hillary, personally. I'll be voting for the LP candidate, unless they run another Barr turd.

Why do you hate Liberty? :dunno:

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Nope. Zippy has made it very clear that he only means republicans. Ask him. He'll be happy to vote for Christie in a hot minute, even if it means more gun control and bigger, more intrusive government. I wouldn't vote for Hillary, personally. I'll be voting for the LP candidate, unless they run another Barr turd.
    I agree with you then. I believe in picking the best "anyone but Hillary". If our only two choices were Hillary and Christie I'd go Christie, but thankfully we live in a nation that gives us many voting options. I'm thinking about finding a decent write in candidate this election.

Many people vote to win. The thing is, if we voted for who we believed in instead of who we think will win, the winners might come out different. We're treating politics like a sports bandwagon rather than an expression of what we want out of our leaders. My candidate may not win, but I participated and let my voice be heard.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    My candidate may not win, but I participated and let my voice be heard.

url

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    No on Romney. He had his shot, he blew it, case closed. There are plenty of Rs out there who don't have the millstone of a lost election around their necks.

I still think Jeb Bush is making himself a decoy so that the guys who really want to run can plan without getting dragged into another two year long primary cycle. That would have ruined anyone in 2012, not just Romney.

Mauser-K98

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    Seems every year it comes down to who I think will do the least amount of damage. It's amazing that with millions of people in this country, all they have to offer us is another Clinton or another Bush? It's all just a puppet show. Romney's an elite, so who knows with him. Christie scares me, he doesn't seem very stable or mature. Not sure about Ted Cruz, seems a little too good to be true. Rand Paul would probably be my pick if he runs.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    If Christie, Romney, or Jeb are the candidates I will vote 3rd party or abstain for the first time in my life. I'm over the squishes. I supported Dole, Bush twice, McCain (gritting teeth) and Romney (grudgingly). No mas.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    If they are the candidate that is chosen then what other choice do you have? Stay home again and allow another Obama? For your children's sake, or your nieghbors sake, at least give us a few more years without the tryanny of a hardcore democrat. Staying home is why Mitt lost. A few things are for sure, there would be no obamacare, there would be no amnesty, there would be no gun control legislation or executive orders. ISIS would prolly not exist, at least no where near in the capacity they do right now. Many horrible things would have been prevented with romney as president. There is no one candidate that will fit everyone, but there is one candidate that will HURT everyone, and that is a democrat candidate.

How's that Kool-Aid taste?

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    If you guys don't want Bush, or Romney, or Christie in there, don't vote for them in the primary. They don't have to win our state.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    If you guys don't want Bush, or Romney, or Christie in there, don't vote for them in the primary. They don't have to win our state.

Indiana is irrelevant as to who gets picked to run in the republican primary. The Indiana primary takes place after the candidate has already been decided by other, earlier voting states.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Ask yourself. We've been force fed that Kool-Aid for the last six years due to folks that wouldn't make a better choice.
    A perfect choice will never come. Those that hold out for it cost us big time.

Wrong Kool-Aid , bro. Someone's been drinking the red colored stuff that says there would be no ISIS, amnesty, ACA, etc. There absolutely would be an ISIS, and amnesty and health care legislation would just look different than they do. This dichotomy everyone worships is a farce. Democrats screw us and the Republicans tell us they oppose it (without ever trying to mount an effective opposition). When the party in power changes, the roles reverse. Had Gore been in power instead of Bush, we would still have a Patriot Act and the bail-outs, it would just look a bit different, and the Republicans would denounce it. If McCain had won in '08, we would still have some form of onerous healthcare reform. Remember, a lot of Republicans voted for that, if for no other reason than they could find out what was in the bill. Voting for these guys is tacit approval of the screwing that follows. In case you've forgotten, all but one of the Republican saviours from our state just voted to fund everything Obama is doing through the end of FY 15. It's just a matter of who gives you the goodies you like to keep you voting for their team. Republicans "let" is keep our guns. Democrats give us free stuff. I'm not holding out for perfect, I just refuse to approve. I will not be party to the things they do.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Wrong Kool-Aid , bro. Someone's been drinking the red colored stuff that says there would be no ISIS, amnesty, ACA, etc. There absolutely would be an ISIS, and amnesty and health care legislation would just look different than they do. This dichotomy everyone worships is a farce. Democrats screw us and the Republicans tell us they oppose it (without ever trying to mount an effective opposition). When the party in power changes, the roles reverse. Had Gore been in power instead of Bush, we would still have a Patriot Act and the bail-outs, it would just look a bit different, and the Republicans would denounce it. If McCain had won in '08, we would still have some form of onerous healthcare reform. Remember, a lot of Republicans voted for that, if for no other reason than they could find out what was in the bill. Voting for these guys is tacit approval of the screwing that follows. In case you've forgotten, all but one of the Republican saviours from our state just voted to fund everything Obama is doing through the end of FY 15. It's just a matter of who gives you the goodies you like to keep you voting for their team. Republicans "let" is keep our guns. Democrats give us free stuff. I'm not holding out for perfect, I just refuse to approve. I will not be party to the things they do.

You can "if" and "but" all you want. We are in our circumstances due to those of you that blame everyone else, yet do nothing to fix it.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

So -
    By NOT voting for the candidates that had the best chance of beating Obama, you chose to sit on your hands, vote for a 1% or you did vote for Obummer. No mater which, YOU let it happen. You mixed your own Kool-Aid and drank it willingly.
    You can't wait for "The Prophet Politician" to appear.

I for one would love to be complaining about what some other President in power is doing right now instead of being under the rule of this Odrama dude for 8 years.
    It will take decades to undo all the crap he's done to this country. We are the laughing stock of the whole planet and we (as a people) did it to ourselves.

I don't care what "Party" the candidates are apart of.
    I will be voting to stop the Dem Dictators so we can start rebuilding. Whomever has the best chance at beating them at the election time........Period.

Here in my country, we care about our grand-children's futures. I don't want their lives burdened with any bad decisions that I make today. If I die now, I die with a clear conscience that I did right by them.
    :patriot:

I will translate for all them foreigners that are somehow voting in my country-

Por lo tanto -
    Al no votar por los candidatos que tenían la mejor oportunidad de vencer a Obama , que eligió a sentarse en sus manos , votar por un 1 % o votó para Obummer . Sin importar que , dejas que suceda. Usted mezcló su propio Kool -Aid y bebió de buena gana.
    No se puede esperar a que " El Profeta Político " en aparecer.

Por mi parte, me encantaría ser quejándose de lo que cualquier otro presidente en el poder está haciendo ahora mismo en lugar de estar bajo el dominio de este tipo Odrama por 8 años.
    Tomará décadas para deshacer toda la mierda que ha hecho a este país . Somos el hazmerreír de todo el planeta y nosotros ( como personas) hicimos para nosotros mismos.

No me importa lo que "Parte" los candidatos son , aparte de .
    Votaré para detener a los dictadores Dem para que podamos empezar a reconstruir . Al que tiene la mejor oportunidad de derrotar a ellos en el momento electoral ........ Periodo .

Aquí en mi país , nos preocupamos por el futuro de nuestros nietos de los niños. No quiero que sus vidas de cargas de las malas decisiones que hago hoy. Si muero ahora , muero con la conciencia tranquila de que hice bien por ellos .
    Este es mi país - Ir a Casa!

And for Obama -

Hii ni Nchi yangu - Go Home!

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    You can "if" and "but" all you want. We are in our circumstances due to those of you that blame everyone else, yet do nothing to fix it.

How can we convince you to stop casting your consent for those who would rule you?

How can we fix a nation that predominantly still demands to be ruled by two establishment parties?

Who else deserves blame?

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Let's see, for 2016, Democrat vs. a Republican? That'll be the 'R' box getting checked.

All rhetoric aside, that's the only party that has ANY shot against the democRATS, sorry.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ...I will be voting to stop the Dem Dictators so we can start rebuilding. Whomever has the best chance at beating them at the election time........Period.

Here in my country, we care about our grand-children's futures. I don't want their lives burdened with any bad decisions that I make today. If I die now, I die with a clear conscience that I did right by them.

Vote for someone who endorses self governance. Supporting the establishment sets your grandchildren up to be slaves, nothing more.

Your personal sense of conscience will avail them nothing.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I actually did vote for Romney, but a lot of good that did. And at this point, if he had won do you honestly believe the man they named "Romneycare" after would repeal Obamacare? Delude yourself if you want. Political Agnosticism is not "sitting on your hands." "Government derives its just powers from the consent of the governed." I obey the laws, but I don't consent with my vote, as it is not just. You want to stop democrats, and you vote for republicans based upon the fact that they alone can defeat the democrats. I submit that what republicans offer in alternative is not an alternative at all. It is rebranding of the same.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Renegade762
    Top Bottom