Anyone Familiar With or Have an Opinion of These?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MR.ROBOT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2023
    Plymouth, Indiana
    received_2516244895352976.jpeg

Is anyone familiar with these Bad Boy's right here? I definitely like the concept and am interested in possibly buying one, so just curious if anyone has owned or owns something similar and if they have any thoughts, opinions or reviews on it?

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Not sure of that firearm??

Looks pretty dangerous to me=I only own single shots-NO one NEEDS more than ONE shot, as per JB.

For my own knowledge=Does your Boss at work address you as Special Agent or just Agent??

PS: Congratulations looks like you got your 50 posts=You can now run to the Classifieds!!..Bill.

MR.ROBOT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2023
    Plymouth, Indiana
    Not sure of that firearm??

Looks pretty dangerous to me=I only own single shots-NO one NEEDS more than ONE shot, as per JB.

For my own knowledge=Does your Boss at work address you as Special Agent or just Agent??

PS: Congratulations looks like you got your 50 posts=You can now run to the Classifieds!!..Bill.
    Good Question, I'll have to check with ASAC BillyBob44 and see if I got the promotion to Special Agent Yet. What do ya say boss, did I make the cut?

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Cool story about the “fostec origin 12”, it was designed by a company called Alliance armament in chandler Indiana, they originally started as a company converting sporterized siaga shotguns back to their original “pre import” status (removing the wood stocks and adding the ak furniture) and they also converted them to full auto. They also made a 50 round drum for the Walther p22 and ruger sr22 along with a conversion upper for the Mac 9/10/11 (like the lage upper)

Alliance sold the design and manufacture rights to fostec, then they sold the company to Mag tactical in Newburgh Indiana, and the owners of alliance went to work for Mag.

Mag tactical defaulted in their payments to the owners of alliance, so the owners left Mag tactical (which has since closed) and started a new company called “Freedom Ordnance!”

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    5 - 8 month wait unless you find one somewhere. Heavy. Comes with a 5-round mag. The 20-round mag will set you back $600. The 30 round drum is more $$$. All up weight has to be at least 10 pounds, 11 with the 30 rounder, more if you an optic, light, or anything else. Reliability? Who knows? For now, an expensive novelty, niche gun imho. For whatever reason(s), semi-auto, detachable magazine fed shotguns have not taken off. The Origin isn't the first one.

Top Bottom