Anyone ever sell anything to Numrich before?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • darend505

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    Hey all, I have a semi-auto Savage that I haven not been able to find a new receiver for as it turned out it had a crack in it that I did not see when purchased. Since i cannot find the part that I need, I figured might as well sell it Numrich, anyone have experience, or other thought where I card part this guy out at?

citizenkane

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I would just list it on gun broker with full disclosure. I see firearms with cut frames and the rest of the parts intact on there all the time.
    I can't imagine that numrich would give you very much. Places like that are always looking to double their money or more. That of course means less for you.

flashpuppy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    NWI, Lowell
    No disrespect to AllenM, but "not fixable" is a bunch of BS. I fix things that are not fixable for a living. I make a LOT of money off of that statement.

There is a distinct difference between "not fixable" and "not cost effective to fix". That's the kicker. The vast skill set required to be a good gunsmith means that you would also be good at many other things, many of which pay better.

Top Bottom