Anyone else think this is just plain awesome!?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    That video "review" was painful to watch and to listen do.

Dude needs to practice his delivery instead of stumbling/rambling through almost 4 minutes.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    For $200+ I'll stick with my KBAR!

Almost in agreement, I'll keep my RAT Cutlery blades for less than 1/2 the money, surely at least equal in quality.

Dude needs to practice his delivery instead of stumbling/rambling through almost 4 minutes.

You said it Jared! I only lasted through 37 seconds of that, terrible review.

Looks like an interesting blade, pretty gimmicky though.

Thanks for sharing, but it's certainly not for me.

Pale Rider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Too Close to Home

After 30 secs in I turned sound of and just looked at the knife... I have a thing for small knives and guns alike. Especially little ones built tough. I think a lot of the raidops stuff is pretty cool, but its all over priced. just thought I'd share what i found last night :popcorn:

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    After 30 secs in I turned sound of and just looked at the knife... I have a thing for small knives and guns alike. Especially little ones built tough. I think a lot of the raidops stuff is pretty cool, but its all over priced. just thought I'd share what i found last night :popcorn:

Totally understandable, I know where you're coming from. I wasn't trying to be rude or flame you or anything, to each their own. I personally wouldn't pay that for a Korean made fixed blade knife, that's all.

You would be well sereved to look into RAT Cutlery's Izula and RC-3 knives, both small and minimalistic offerings, both tougher than nails with a lifetime warranty.

Izula0708-1-lowres.jpg

jungle-rat1.jpg

Pale Rider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Too Close to Home
    Totally understandable, I know where you're coming from. I wasn't trying to be rude or flame you or anything, to each their own. I personally wouldn't pay that for a Korean made fixed blade knife, that's all.

You would be well sereved to look into RAT Cutlery's Izula and RC-3 knives, both small and minimalistic offerings, both tougher than nails with a lifetime warranty.

Izula0708-1-lowres.jpg

jungle-rat1.jpg

I have no desire to buy the knife in the video just thought it was cool. I have an old Ontario Rat-3 soon to be replaced by a new cubby design :D

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I didn't know if you were in the market for one or not, thought I'd throw the suggestion out there if you were. Glad to see you commissioning Cubby, I'm sure he'll make something awesome as always.

Pale Rider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Too Close to Home
    I didn't know if you were in the market for one or not, thought I'd throw the suggestion out there if you were. Glad to see you commissioning Cubby, I'm sure he'll make something awesome as always.

I'm counting on it! Here's what I told him to use as inspiration. I told him I wanted to bust out windows and pry open doors, that it would be a tool before a knife.

coyotebrown.jpg

Top Bottom