• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kenjb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Recently Governor Perry allowed his [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]Labrador[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] Retriever to accompany him on his daily six mile jog. While on his run, he and his pet were accosted by a menacing coyote. After remaining still and waiting to see what the wild coyote would do, the governor pulled out a .380 Ruger and shot the coyote dead when it become apparent the coyote was after his pup.

When he returned to the governor's office he was queried about his "heartless" actions towards "innocent" animals. After answering more than one question on the matter, and in a mildly exasperated manner he replied, "Don't go after my [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]dog[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]!" In other words while the press was confused about his value system, he saw it in very simple terms.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I think that was in the news when it happened several months ago. I remember reading about it in the paper when it happened.

A wild animal goes after one of my wife's dogs, it's gonna eat 9mm lead like the Gov's coyote did.

Top Bottom