• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Im just curious has anybody seen a Glock 21 gen4 for sale ANYWHERE in the state recently?? I have been busting my brains out trying to find one for over a month now and Ive found none either new or used.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Couple weeks ago, I got the last Gen 3 they had at HiTek Firearms in Sellersburg, and I haven't seen too many since then. Although I didn't specifically look for any while I was there, Keislers/Orion Arms in Jeffersonville had a pretty good selection of Glocks in-stock late last week. Might be worth giving them a call, see if they could transfer one to a local shop for you.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Couple weeks ago, I got the last Gen 3 they had at HiTek Firearms in Sellersburg, and I haven't seen too many since then. Although I didn't specifically look for any while I was there, Keislers/Orion Arms in Jeffersonville had a pretty good selection of Glocks in-stock late last week. Might be worth giving them a call, see if they could transfer one to a local shop for you.

Ill try that. Last couple times Ive never been able to get anybody to answer.

It seems like its hard to find anything these days...

Well these were hard to find before but are even more so now.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Only G21 Gen4 I seen in the past 2 months I bought imediately. Couldnt pass up the great deal. Im sure good ole Don at Don's Guns has a few for $800-$1000.:):

HFDowner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    I used the GSSF (Glock Sport Shooting Foundation) blue label program through Jenkins in Indy for a Glock 34 Gen 4 and had to wait almost 5 months.

Joe K

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Anderson, IN
    Its on my list too Crackshot in Anderson had one last week went back in to put some money on it I missed it by a couple hours sucks!! But I did put a Gen 4 19 in layaway so the day wasn't completely a bust.

Kraig013

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    I'm from Richmond and none of the gun stores around here have and 21's. Im looking for one myself and refuse to pay the $900 they are going for on Gunbroker. I went to Gander Mtn in Indy last weekend, the display cases were empty and the sales guy said they are not accepting orders. Good luck finding a 21, please let me know if you find one.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    They are going for about 700 on GB. I managed to get one finally! Also went into Down by the tracks in galvenston and my buddy picked up the one they had for himself! They had a gen3 in the case as well. Dont remember if it was SF or not. Also there is a place in marion that had a gen3 called trading post and MC Sports in muncie supposedly has one to. They told me it was a gen2.....so its a gen3

LD36

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Bloomington, IN
    Well a possible reason for that is that the Indiana State Police has recently went to those. My guess is that they could still be filling orders for them.

marrell1482

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    NWI
    I'm assuming mville is Merillville? If so I was at blythes in Griffith pretty close to you yesterday and saw a surprising amount of glocks on the wall. Full size not sure what caliber they were though. Give them a call in the morning though! Hope I could help.

Top Bottom