• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigDaddyPT145

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    Just wanted to say i was at Gander Mountain at 82 and Allisonville yesterday and by gosh they had a decent amount of ammo in. Get your larger bills out they getting high priced.:patriot:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    GM has always been high-priced. I just picked up some .45 at Dick's at the mall across the street and it wasn't too bad. For those prices, though, I'd rather buy from my favorite gun shops. Unfortunately, I was short on time, so I had to take what I could get.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Unfortunately, I was short on time, so I had to take what I could get.

You took it alright. Took it right up the...What do you mean I can't say that? WTF is a public forum?! Get your meat hooks off me! I have rights, dont let the mods trample your....(dragged off) :D

GM and Dicks appeal to folks due to time or research constraints. I think when guns really started hitting the internet, ALOT of eyes were opened to store's mark up!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    You took it alright. Took it right up the...What do you mean I can't say that? WTF is a public forum?! Get your meat hooks off me! I have rights, dont let the mods trample your....(dragged off) :D

GM and Dicks appeal to folks due to time or research constraints. I think when guns really started hitting the internet, ALOT of eyes were opened to store's mark up!

Actually, the price was $19.99/box for .45 auto. That works out to 40 cents/rd. That's roughly the price I've been seeing at the gun shops for the same ammo. Natchez has the same product for $22.86. I probably paid more than if I had spent the time to shop around, but I look at it as a "convenience fee".

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    You could do a lot worse than $0.40 / rnd for 45 auto (and spend a lot of money on gas looking for a better deal).

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Just wanted to let everyone know that the Gander on County Line has a fully stocked supply as well. I refuse to buy ammo there, but for those of you who can't or won't look around they have anthing you could want. First .45lc I have seen on a shelf in quite some time. I was there at 4:00 p.m. today (Friday)

dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    Just wanted to let everyone know that the Gander on County Line has a fully stocked supply as well. I refuse to buy ammo there, but for those of you who can't or won't look around they have anthing you could want. First .45lc I have seen on a shelf in quite some time. I was there at 4:00 p.m. today (Friday)

Dang, too far from me. I need some .45LC.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    What's the deal with not updating the shelf price tag? The GM off Allison Rd is the one I'm referring to.
    The counter guys are less than apologetic - but I thought that was bordering on price misrepresentation. They have the standard excuse. But it seems deceptive at best.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Dang, too far from me. I need some .45LC.

It's been a couple of months, but last time I checked GM here in Evansville, cowboy load .45LC was going for $1 a round. (Too rich for my blood. Glad I got that .45 ACP cylinder for my Blackhawk.)

I wish you luck and if you find a good deal on .45LC, please let the rest of us know.

ARGarrison

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Indiana, of course
    At least the .45 Colt at GM was Winchester cowboy loads. The last .45 Colt I'd seen until today at GM was Ultramax at $49.99 for a box of 50! GM at Alisonville & 82nd did have 20ga Buckshot. That's few and far between for me to find. Had to get a clerk to price check it for me though, no tag.

Top Bottom