• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rushca01

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    I will be moving back to Allen county next summer (grew up there). Since I have moved I have obtained several stamps. Is Allen county friendly to NFA or not? Appreciate the replies.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    Yes. The local PD and a few local shops could use a brushing up on all things NFA, but the CLEO's are Form 4 friendly. If you have any question, don't hesitate to PM me..

Dave Doehrman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I will be moving back to Allen county next summer (grew up there). Since I have moved I have obtained several stamps. Is Allen county friendly to NFA or not? Appreciate the replies.

I live in Fort Wayne, but was told to go to Allen County Sheriff for my form 4. Made an appointment and got right in. Got there about 30 minutes early but they sent me right in to see Ken Fries. I actually enjoyed the process. Ken was friendly and helpful. I then went across the street to the Meeks Justice Center for my fingerprint cards. I would suggest you take 3 or 4 cards when you get fingerprinted. You have to send in 2 cards and if they smudge a print, you'll need to replace that card.

Walgreens on West State does passport photos in about 5-10 minutes if you need current photos. I think it only cost $6 to get mine done there.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    John22
    Top Bottom