• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pinger5560

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 1, 2016
    Columbia City
    I myself have got a standard PSA lower GI Milspec parts kit, I took that trigger group & polished all areas of metal on metal contact, now just a polish with a fine polishing stone. No dremel was used! Also polished the hammer facing.
    I then got that JP Enterprises Reliability spring kits, using the yellow trigger spring & the red hammer spring, this gave me so far a 4-4.5 lb trigger pull with a slight staging to a smooth clean break, the reset is positive & smooth as well with a reset you can feel. I did all the work myself, I have also did a buddies trigger on a Anderson AR 15 he purchased & before that trigger was like it had a pound of sand in it, was gauging at 10-12 lb trigger pull, with just the polishing using the stone & green medical grade polishing compound, I got his trigger down to 5-6 lbs. No grit smooth crisp trigger pull with that same crisp reset, no more grit.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Sounds like you enjoy working on AR triggers and are fairly competent. However, for $69 you can have an ALG ACT trigger shipped to your doorstep. Sure saved me a lot of trouble just swapping out the whole kit and kaboodle. Plus, as mentioned above, you end up with a very tacticool looking silver trigger.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Sounds like you enjoy working on AR triggers and are fairly competent. However, for $69 you can have an ALG ACT trigger shipped to your doorstep. Sure saved me a lot of trouble just swapping out the whole kit and kaboodle. Plus, as mentioned above, you end up with a very tacticool looking silver trigger.

No Silver! Something else to reflect light and give away your position!

I'd have to take the airbrush and some Duracoat to it.

AR stands for anal retentive in this case.

And MBT is now $124.99 if you wanna wait.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom