• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Unoid

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    sometimes just randomly during the day I get the urge to masturbate. sometimes 3-4 times a week. This sounds like an addiction!?

blhawk1077

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    Greenfield, IN
    I am too an addict, sometimes I get up in the middle of the night scowering the internet for beautiful fully loaded guns. Sometimes I start conversations just to talk about guns. I also fondle my guns quite frequently! Sometimes I just like to gun shop just to smell the aroma of metal and gunpowder. Sniff Sniff, I NEED HELP!!! CAN'T ANYONE HEAR MY CRYS FOR HELP!!??!!??

willforu1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Any one else suffer from an addiction problem? This is kinda a personal subject. But sometimes I just cant stop myself..... Ill be out driving and have to go down that dark road knowing I cant stop myself. I rush to the ammo section carefully eyeing the camping gear and clearance. I buy some ammo.... Then sometimes when Im alone I fondle my rifles and play with the red dot. I find myself searching the internet for that must have accessory for that super low price.... where does the madness end? Its currently causing other issues such as my barrel started smoking and ive got to much lead in my diet. At what point should I seek help for my gun addiction? Is there a support group? Or will this addiction never go away?

How many guns does it take to make a person an addict? I was hooked from gun #1. Be careful out there! :smileak:

I've been addicited to worse things

Top Bottom