• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    My daughter attended this class. She has never had much of an interest in firearms, shooting or self defense. With a little coaxing from me, she agreed that some knowledge of these things might prove beneficial.

With meek interest in this area, the 19 year old was concerned that she was due for a boring 3 hours. She was pleasantly surprised, happy with the way the course was laid out and the personable instruction. A lot was learned.

On the way home, it was explained that "she thought she done pretty well with that thingy, hitting the circle most of the time" (airsoft pistol / target.) Just as described, it was a ''first steps" class.:):

Thanks a lot guys. We'll be seeing you this spring!

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    My daughter attended this class. She has never had much of an interest in firearms, shooting or self defense. With a little coaxing from me, she agreed that some knowledge of these things might prove beneficial.

With meek interest in this area, the 19 year old was concerned that she was due for a boring 3 hours. She was pleasantly surprised, happy with the way the course was laid out and the personable instruction. A lot was learned.

On the way home, it was explained that "she thought she done pretty well with that thingy, hitting the circle most of the time" (airsoft pistol / target.) Just as described, it was a ''first steps" class.:):

Thanks a lot guys. We'll be seeing you this spring!

thanks, burl. this is exactly the audience this class is designed to reach. we are truly glad your daughter wasn't bored and found some brightness to "dad's dragging me out for this d&*m class".

ps. the pink pepper spray you bought hers is cute! just don't forget she has it. :):

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    She "taught" me that she knows when and how to use her pink pepper spray at dinner after the class. She's going to need a refill. :D

i just KNEW that would happen. let's see, flashlights, knives, pepper spray...you are going to need to wear a helmet...:):

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Or the zip tie incident.
    Or how I get lost or take wrong turns all the time.
    Or how I lost a textbook yesterday.

This list could get long.

Maybe NRA could develop a First Steps Rhino class that I could take?

Top Bottom