• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Hey guys anybody attended the ACT corurses? Is there any benifits for uspsa shooters to attend these courses? And can you tell me what are some of the benifits that you got from attending this course. I am thinking of signing the boy and myself up for a course. Pending the cost and when it is. I was told that they are going to do some at Atlanta this year.

Thanks Daniel

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    First of all I would recommend any and all of their courses. My family and I have taken a few of the different courses that they offer. My wife and daughters are relatively new shooters and they have taken the beginning handgun class. I have gone to their instructional league and if you want to shoot uspsa no matter your skill level I would take this class.They will make it easier for you to get started.
    I am currently signed up for all of the ACT classes that I am off work for until the beginning of March.
    They are a great bunch of guys and they can help you improve no matter your skill level.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Hey guys anybody attended the ACT corurses? Is there any benifits for uspsa shooters to attend these courses? And can you tell me what are some of the benifits that you got from attending this course. I am thinking of signing the boy and myself up for a course. Pending the cost and when it is. I was told that they are going to do some at Atlanta this year.

Thanks Daniel

Absolutely! These guys are great. I'm signed up for 4 this Spring alone. I agree with Riverman (not just because he is blood). These guys have an abundance of knowledge no matter what your skill level and are always there to help.

notasccrmom

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2008
    south 'til you smell
    If you're new to USPSA, their intro classes and Instructional League are great to get up to speed without the pressure of a match.

If you aren't necessarily new to USPSA, I'd highly recommend their Instructional League. Unlike a formal match, you have the unique opportunity to shoot a stage, then step back and take a look at how you could do it better. Then you get to shoot it again and note the difference.

On top of their unique formats that you can't find anywhere else, they are a great group of guys and talented teachers.

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Re: ACT

Thanks for the responses. We are not new to the sport just want to improve. So I guess this question would probably apply to coach since we have shot with him. What course would you recommend that we attend?
    Thanks Daniel

msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    hey mongo, check the Atlanta Conservation Club calendar! ACT is doing their instructional league at ACC the saturday prior to our USPSA matches. I plan to attend. I hope to give you some close competition in limited this year!

They are also planning some actual classes. Im sure coach will chime in on this. Also check out their site.

Oh and I have attended some of their classes AND I do recommend them.

see you at the range!

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    Giving you a run for your money, hope you brought your A game, I've been shooting real good lately, have you seen my new pistol, I started dryfiring, I bought a reloader, etc.

They all mean the same thing, "Somebody's going DOWN!

Top Bottom