Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    What: Basic Pistol 101
    When: July 11, 2009 9:00am to 12:00 pm (arrive at 8:30 to complete registration)
    Where: Greencastle, Indiana
    Cost: $40

This class is for the new shooter or gun owner. The class will cover nomenclature of the gun, gun safety, gun handling, safe opertation and basic marksmanship. It will include a classroom session and a range session. The student will need eye and ear protection, gun and ammunition. Responisble minors are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult (adult does not have to enroll in the class). PM or email for registration form. Bring 150 rounds of ammunition and as many magazines as you have for the gun. This class could easily stretch until 1pm.

aron@adaptiveconsultingandtraining.com

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Please note that this class will be a good start no matter what your ultimate goals are, whether defense, competition, or just safe and fun shooting.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Will you be having a pistol shooting class anytime in the future? (a class beyond covering the safety basics, how to strip down your pistol, what the parts are, etc)

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Will you be having a pistol shooting class anytime in the future? (a class beyond covering the safety basics, how to strip down your pistol, what the parts are, etc)

We have a defensive pistol class next weekend. We did a class on movement and shooting on the move last weekend. We can always do private instruction.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Others needing a registration form send me a pm with their email and I will get you the form.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    This class is coming up on Saturday. We could fit in 2-3 more. First come first serve.

JR50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Significantly North of Rt. 30
    Thanks Coach and Obijohn!

Thanks Coach and Obijohn for a terrific class today under challenging -- soggy -- conditions.:cheers:

My wife and I appreciate your personal attention in resolving the questions we had.

We are looking forward to the Defensive Pistol class!

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Obi john and Coach
    You guys did a great job under adverse conditions
    My daughters had a good time and i know they learned a lot
    The comments on the ride home, after a slight warm up period:D, were " When are we going to do that again"

Thanks again and I appreciated the emphasis on safety.
    They don't really "listen" to me sometimes.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    class went well. scuba gear would have been welcome, but we had a great bunch of enthusiastic students! looking forward to working with all of you again.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks to all of the students for making it a great class. Glad to hear it was enjoyable and worthwhile despite adverse weather conditions. Looking forward to the next time as well.

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    Once again, I'm remiss in not thanking both of you guys for your time. My wife and daughter both enjoyed themselves, and my daughter wants to take the class again when my son-in-law can take it. She says next time she's bringing a billed hat and a holster, and I'm recommending stainless steel weapons. :D
    My wife wants to come and watch the Instructional League match, to see if maybe it's something she would like to do to shoot more. Is there an ammunition welfare line I can get in?

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Once again, I'm remiss in not thanking both of you guys for your time. My wife and daughter both enjoyed themselves, and my daughter wants to take the class again when my son-in-law can take it. She says next time she's bringing a billed hat and a holster, and I'm recommending stainless steel weapons. :D
    My wife wants to come and watch the Instructional League match, to see if maybe it's something she would like to do to shoot more. Is there an ammunition welfare line I can get in?

I'm glad they both found it beneficial. I understand about the ammo. One of these days my kids will be shooting regularly I hope. I may have to sell organs, or resort to a life of crime to fund it.:D But it is nice problem to have.:)

Top Bottom