• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    yes its extremely overpriced for what you get :)

I've read that in a couple reviews. I handled one back in January and I don't remember a thing from it, so it didn't make a lasting impression.

Handled a decent amount of ACOGs at the 1500, I'm really liking the 33 with the green chevron. Eye releif around 1.9" (Trijicon website) but the one I handled seemed to be around 3. I could be mistaken and was just overwhelmed by the awesomeness of the scope.

The little 26/44 wasn't bad either, kind of a fat dot but I was liking the 1.5 power. Not a large objective but was a nice compact scope.

Handled a few Eotechs too and for the first time in my life their actually in my consideration for purchase. Great for both eye open shooting. Reticles aren't crystal clear (kind of fuzy), but overall I like them.

Hmmmm.....

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I've read that in a couple reviews. I handled one back in January and I don't remember a thing from it, so it didn't make a lasting impression.

Handled a decent amount of ACOGs at the 1500, I'm really liking the 33 with the green chevron. Eye releif around 1.9" (Trijicon website) but the one I handled seemed to be around 3. I could be mistaken and was just overwhelmed by the awesomeness of the scope.

The little 26/44 wasn't bad either, kind of a fat dot but I was liking the 1.5 power. Not a large objective but was a nice compact scope.

Handled a few Eotechs too and for the first time in my life their actually in my consideration for purchase. Great for both eye open shooting. Reticles aren't crystal clear (kind of fuzy), but overall I like them.

Hmmmm.....

did you stop by my booth and check out the 1-4 pst? if your thinking about a acog, or a eotech it might be jsut what your looking for. your name sounds familiar but i must have talked to 100 ingo members this weekend

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    did you stop by my booth and check out the 1-4 pst? if your thinking about a acog, or a eotech it might be jsut what your looking for. your name sounds familiar but i must have talked to 100 ingo members this weekend

I probably did, seemed like I was at every booth that had good optics.

I was thinking about a 1-4 Trijicon or Leupold, but they're kind of big (trying to keep everything fairly compact). But, they are pretty versitile.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    I have 2 ACOGs, TA-01 & TA31F w/ red chevron and I love them both. The TA01 is on my sosns AR. Rugged, 4x and no batteries (the best battery life).

Purchased/ traded for them both used, excellent condition, boxes, papers etc and have less than $600 in each.

May not be the best optic for everyone but I prefer the 4x for my aging eyes and they were about the same $$ as an Apoint and good mount.

BushyACOGx2.jpg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom