Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Looks like this:

picture.php

Includes:
    Acog with religious scripture model number, Larue Mount, and Red dot with cover for the dot as well as a neoprene cover for the scope itself.

Everything works as it should though the battery is dead on the red dot as i had left the cover off.

SOLD SOLD SOLD OBO

Or buy the ACOG from Optics Planet for 1,013 buy the larue mount for $135.00 and spend whatever amount ($100 +) for the red dot and mount.

Trijicon 4x32 ACOG Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight TA01AR15/M16 with FREE Gerber Suspension Multi-Plier 1471 FREE S&H TA01-KIT2, TA01, TJ-RS-4x32ACOG-TA01B-KIT2, TA01B, TJ-RS-4x32ACOG-TA01LAW-KIT2, TA01LAW. Trijicon ACOG Rifle Scopes, Trijicon

LaRue Tactical ACOG Mount QD LT100 | LaRue Tactical

QUESTIONS:
    What is the brand of the red dot sight?
    I have no idea the brand name. I know that it's NOT a doctor. Its something cheap but sturdy as it held zero. Unfortunately it has no markings. I looks like the burris fast fire II that i used to have.

Manufacture date? Which site reticle?
    reticle is shown below. I'm not sure the date but if it's part of the serial the last numbers are 6-6-08 EDIT just learned that doesn't mean anything. I'll send the serial to trijicon to get it's born on date and report back.
    TRTA01.gif

Last edited:

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Bump with a price drop but the last one. I'll put it on my fathers AR if it doesn't sell.

850.00 OBO

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom