• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    The Swine Flu and Your Government...the Constitution nulled.

I watched it and it makes sense, folks I think this is a dry run or at least could be.

Did you know the world health organization changed the definition of a pandemic? why? In short, the Constitution no longer applies, World Government does.

WHO will redefine pandemic

If the vaccine make you sick, you can no longer sue...:xmad:This is a change directly signed by the US Government. Think real hard about this one, the companies have no accountability now.

Did you know that this year was the FIRST time that two lives viruses were mixed together?:noway: Did you know that it is documented that the mistake was made BEFORE we even HEARD of swine flu this year?:n00b:

The information presented here is plausible. If possible and plausible then we need to at least be aware of the methods being used to implement the agenda.

I nor my family will be taking this vaccine, if at some point it is required, then that would be a SHTF:draw: moment. As far as I am concerned, the United States Constitution, which I have sworn to defend, takes precedence.:patriot:

Interesting video, long but worth it..

Full Video here

Spanish Doctor Reveals Important Information About Swine Flu | Disinformation

OR if you like youtube links.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0JqQyl09zQ"]YouTube - 1/6 BELL TOLLING for the Swine Flu (CAMPANAS por la gripe A) subtitled[/ame]

Comments?:40oz:

EDIT Here is a transcript

BELL TOLLING for Swine Flu (Transcript) | Ron Paul 2012 | Campaign for Liberty at the Daily Paul

Last edited:

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    I made some adjustments this morning. I was tired when I posted last night and I wanted to be more clear about this.

This is some scary stuff if real. Personally, I am positive parts are real some I just do not know...

I would like some opinions and such, especially from those who actually watch the video and get the full information.

Do you feel she is trustworthy?

Does the series of events make sense?

Do you believe she is right?

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Very interesting to say the least. I had decided quite a while ago to not be vaccinated. So it didn't sway me one way or the other. The videos defiantely give me more to think about though.

gund

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2009
    Your two links do not support some of the claims you make. Seriously why so much misinformation? Not trying to be a prick or anything, you have to properly support your claims. Not get a few articles and draw really out of this world conclusions from them.

Unsupported claim #1: Did you know the world health organization changed the definition of a pandemic? why? In short, the Constitution no longer applies, World Government does.
    They are not changing the definition of pandemic.

This is what they are changing:
    Bowing to pressure, the World Health Organization announced Friday that it would rewrite its rules for alerting the world to new diseases, meaning the swine flu circling the globe will probably never be declared a full-fledged pandemic.
    They are changing their definition of pandemic indirectly. Big difference.

Basically they are including "risk of harm" as a factor. Because the word 'pandemic' has an extremely negative connotation, and calling a relatively benign disease a pandemic because it spreads easily is quite disruptive.

The author of your link even says what you are saying isn't true.
    That statement isn’t true, of course. But it was my reaction...
    How did the constitution come into play here? And why can't they change their own rules regarding notification?

Unsupported claim #2: If the vaccine make you sick, you can no longer sue...:xmad:This is a change directly signed by the US Government. Think real hard about this one, the companies have no accountability now.
    There is a law relating to this. You didn't mention it. Neither did your links.

National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This was enacted 1986.

Is there some 2009 bill or proposed bill you are referring to?

Unsupported claim #3: Did you know that this year was the FIRST time that two lives viruses were mixed together?:noway: Did you know that it is documented that the mistake was made BEFORE we even HEARD of swine flu this year?:n00b:
    Prevent Disease.com - Baxter Caught Shipping Vaccines With Live Avian Flu Virus To 18 Countries Worldwide
    Were Tainted Vaccines a Conspiracy to Provoke a Pandemic?
    Wise Up Journal - » Baxter admits mixing live Bird flu with human flu in vaccines *

Get your conspiracy straight. The claim is the contaminated virus is H5N1 avian flu. Not swine flu.

No I did not know this year was the (A) first time (B) two live viruses were mixed together. Your links don't support it. Please provide some other link that shows both (A) and (B).

Last edited:

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Your two links do not support some of the claims you make. Seriously why so much misinformation? Not trying to be a prick or anything, you have to properly support your claims. Not get a few articles and draw really out of this world conclusions from them.

They are not changing the definition of pandemic.

This is what they are changing:
    They are changing their definition of pandemic indirectly. Big difference.

Basically they are including "risk of harm" as a factor. Because the word 'pandemic' has an extremely negative connotation, and calling a relatively benign disease a pandemic because it spreads easily is quite disruptive.

Great questions and I will try and answer as best I can.. Why then did the high mortality portion of the definition change? Is it true as the video claims that the rules change to member countries once a 'pandemic' is declared? I do not know but it seems odd they would change it now..

The author of your link even says what you are saying isn't true.

I couldn't find the one I found the other night, sorry I will try and find a better one..

How did the constitution come into play here?

If what the video claims is true and a full pandemic is declared (it was Level 6), we as the United States have to follow the orders and not recommendations of a world body. It seems strange that we would have to comply...

There is a law relating to this. You didn't mention it. Neither did your links.

National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This was enacted 1986.

was enacted in the United States to reduce the potential financial liability of vaccine makers due to vaccine injury claims. The legislation was aimed at ensuring a stable market supply, and to provide cost-effective arbitration for vaccine injury claims. Under the NCVIA, the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP) was created to provide a federal no-fault system for compensating vaccine-related injuries or death by establishing a claim procedure involving the United States Court of Federal Claims and special masters.

Interesting, I wonder of what she is referring to the the US secretary of health signed then...???

There you found links to what she was talking about.

Get your conspiracy straight. The claim is the contaminated virus is H5N1 avian flu. Not swine flu.

No I did not know this year was the (A) first time (B) two live viruses were mixed together. Your links don't support it. Please provide some other link that shows both (A) and (B).

I wish I could, but you yourself posted links that the Bird flu was mixed with regular flu.

I am not claiming what the lady said is truth, but I do tend to believe it could be true. If it was the main stream press would not touch it.

What would this lady have to gain for lying? Money? Fame?

It just seems a plausible reason that out constitution could be nulled and we could do nothing about it. Like I said, I think this go around could be a dry run for something more sinister.

gund

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2009
    I do apologise for sounding a little rough. I just seem like that on the internet :D

You have been more than polite with me.

Regarding the pandemic definition. They are changing it so future outbreaks will be evaluated by the additional 'risk of harm' factor. Doesn't affect the past swine flu outbreak.

Regarding whether or not swine flu (or that bird flu) strain was intentionally released by agents of pharma companies or governments, I don't know. There is evidence of the bird flu case, but swine flu I haven't seen any.

Could you elaborate if a pandemic level 6 is declared, what orders the US government has to follow the WHO? You are a little vague. Any orders?

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    I do apologise for sounding a little rough. I just seem like that on the internet :D

Not a problem, I just want an informative discussion on the subject. I don't know all the answers, that is why I posted the stuff. It upset me for good reason.

You have been more than polite with me.

I try to always be that way..:ingo:

Regarding the pandemic definition. They are changing it so future outbreaks will be evaluated by the additional 'risk of harm' factor. Doesn't affect the past swine flu outbreak.

According to the video, the old definition would not allow swine flu this year to be called a pandemic because of the low mortality rate of swine flu. So they change the definition and now its a pandemic. Why? It seems strange.

Regarding whether or not swine flu (or that bird flu) strain was intentionally released by agents of pharma companies or governments, I don't know. There is evidence of the bird flu case, but swine flu I haven't seen any.

I had thought the video had said they mixed swine with avian flu? Maybe I misheard it, er make that misread it.

Could you elaborate if a pandemic level 6 is declared, what orders the US government has to follow the WHO? You are a little vague. Any orders?

The way I understood it was that the WHO can only make recommendations to member states, (unless a level 6 pandemic is declared), then the member states would be bound by the treaty they signed to follow the orders of the WHO. If so the United States would have to force vaccinations.

This is why I said this has the appearance of a dry run of sorts.

gund

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2009
    According to the video, the old definition would not allow swine flu this year to be called a pandemic because of the low mortality rate of swine flu. So they change the definition and now its a pandemic. Why? It seems strange.

I think the old definition makes the swine flu a pandemic. Which is why it was called a pandemic and it scared a whole bunch of people a few months ago. Now they are saying they won't call it a pandemic in the future if it doesn't have great risk fo harm. So another flu pandemic that has very low mortality rate will not be a pandemic anymore. At least not according to their levels.

I had thought the video had said they mixed swine with avian flu? Maybe I misheard it, er make that misread it.
    I believe that's what the video said. But the news articles I linked say it wasn't swine flu but avian flu. So that mixing doesn't show a company deliberately mixing swine flu with a flu vaccine before swine flu even appeared. It does show they could be purposely trying to infect people with avian flu though. I didn't dig deeper and find out whether the investigation has completed.

The way I understood it was that the WHO can only make recommendations to member states, (unless a level 6 pandemic is declared), then the member states would be bound by the treaty they signed to follow the orders of the WHO. If so the United States would have to force vaccinations.

This is why I said this has the appearance of a dry run of sorts.
    Hmm I can't find any information about forced vaccinations when it hits level 6.

The swine flu was or still is at level 6. No forced vaccinations or other orders I have heard about.
    WHO | World now at the start of 2009 influenza pandemic

Description of what they do during phase 6.
    WHO's support to countries takes three main forms: technical guidance, materials support, and training of health care system personnel.
    WHO | What is phase 6?

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Maybe the video is hype then, as far as the definition, I had thought the high mortality rate was why swine did not qualify, they had to change it so that it could be declared a pandemic.

gund

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2009
    Maybe the video is hype then, as far as the definition, I had thought the high mortality rate was why swine did not qualify, they had to change it so that it could be declared a pandemic.

Pretty sure it's the opposite. It had low mortality rate but qualifies because the definition of pandemic ignores mortality rate, just the geographical locations it has spread to.

So they declared a pandemic and pissed off a lot of countries. Now they want to change the definition so it won't be called a pandemic.

It was bad for travel and tourism when it became a pandemic. Bad for world economies, governments were mad. Especially now they find out it really is quite mild.

The video seems to give good background information until the 6min mark. Then starts talking about the pharma company vaccine news, but got it wrong because it's avian flu.

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Well I found the one link I had found, but it seems to be down??

The WHO pandemic definition had been changed, with two conditions dropped - high morbidity and high mortality.

I did not realise it at the time and I only just recently found out (in late July) that the pandemic definition had been changed by the WHO just before they declared the "pandemic" on June 11. The original definition contained two other conditions -- there must be a high morbidity and a high mortality rate.
    In other words, a lot of people have to fall seriously ill, and a lot of them have to die. This, of course, did not happen with the H1N1 flu. Although many people caught the illness, most experienced only mild symptoms. Only a small percentage became seriously ill, and a smaller percentage died.

Am I not reading this right? It says the ORIGINAL definition.....

gund

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2009
    You are reading that right. Unfortunately every website that tells this story use the same source. An epidemiologist called Tom Jefferson.

On the same website, he writes a contradictory article.
    Is the 2009 H1N1 flu outbreak a pandemic?
    Yes and no. And even the scientific experts cannot agree on this.
    As of end-May 2009, about one month after the current flu virus first surfaced, the H1N1 swine flu virus has already affected more than 10,000 people in over 40 countries. Based on the standard definition of what is a pandemic, the current outbreak would already qualify as a pandemic.
    But even though the infection has been widespread, the current flu outbreak has not been severe - as only a small number of people died from the disease. This is in contrast to earlier flu pandemics - the 1918 Spanish flu, 1857 Asian flu and the 1968 Hong Kong flu - where the mortality rate was high.
    The outbreak of H5N1 avian flu that began around five years ago had a very high mortality rate of about 60 percent, And many scientists feared that avian flu might trigger the next pandemic. However, that did not spread widely enough to be called a pandemic.
    Some scientists - and politicians - are now arguing that "pandemic" is too serious a term to describe the current H1N1 flu outbreak. The problem is, the existing WHO definition of what is a pandemic does not take into account severity. It only considers how widespread the disease is, not how many people it kills. And there have been calls for the WHO to change its definition of what is a pandemic.
    The counter argument is that "we should call a fire a fire" and not define a fire according to how many people it kills. There are also concerns that the WHO will lose its credibility if it changes its pandemic definition, especially if it does so under political pressure. After all, scientists feel that they - and not politicians - should be the ones who decide what is a pandemic.
    Meanwhile, the final severity of the current flu outbreak - whether or not it is called a pandemic - remains unknown. In previous flu pandemics, there had been two or more waves of infection and subsequent waves often proved more deadly than the original one.
    Also note this is how the 6 levels are defined, from same website
    The different phases, or pandemic alert levels are as follows:

• Phase 1: No new influenza virus subtypes have been detected in humans. However, an influenza virus subtype that has caused human infection may be present in animals. In such a situation, the risk of human infection or disease is considered low.
    • Phase 2: No new influenza virus subtypes have been detected in humans. However, a subtype of flu virus is believed to pose a substantial risk of human disease.
    These two phases are considered the "pre-pandemic" period. The distincion between phases 1 and 2 is based on the risk of human infection. The next three are "pandemic alert" phases:

• Phase 3: The new virus subtype infects humans, but human-to-human spread either does not occur or is limited to close contact.
    • Phase 4: Limited human-to-human transmission but the spread of the flu is highly localised, suggesting that the virus is not well adapted to humans.
    • Phase 5: Larger cluster but human-to-human spread still localized, suggesting that the virus is becoming increasingly better adapted to humans but may not yet be fully transmissible (substantial pandemic risk).
    Finally, this really is what is a pandemic:

• Phase 6: Increased and sustained transmission in the general population.
    So I don't know. If he's going to make a claim that right before swine flu was declared a pandemic, that their definition was changed for whatever reason, and imply some evil conspirary, he has to back it up with a link or two. The best way, an old WHO document with the original definition and a newer document with the new definition.

Look at the webpage. Notice he recommends a lot of alternative medicine. Nothing wrong with that. But that's a red flag to me he has an agenda (or is biased) when he makes a bold claim that the WHO may have done something really sneaky.

This may be true. I don't know. Not enough evidence to point either way. You could say the MSM is biased and doesn't want to investigate this further. But the evidence should be easy to find, why only one scientist has pointed this out?

Last edited:

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    This may be true. I don't know. Not enough evidence to point either way. You could say the MSM is biased and doesn't want to investigate this further. But the evidence should be easy to find, why only one scientist has pointed this out?

I agree, that is why I posted it, it needs confirmed and I will look for an answer.

The MSM is a joke.

Well it is not just one scientist, the Nun, and others in Europe too.

I will post if I find something..

gund

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2009
    Thanks for the transcript that helps a lot.

She says in the videos
    perhaps the new piece of information that I’m giving is this... and I insist it’s from the “British Medical Journal”: that the definition of pandemic has changed, but this can be seen by anyone by asking WHO to send you the pandemic definition from 2008 and 2009, and there you can see that this change exists.
    It can also be read on their web site, etc.
    Somebody must have those documents. Somebody must have put them somewhere on the internet. I don't know where it is.

I view it more as bungling and ineptness than conspiracy. The swine flu appears. Only the dangerous cases are reported because people who have mild symptoms don't go to hospital. So the initial cases make it seem like this new flu is very dangerous. Mortality rate is estimated to be very high without flu medicine.

As the tests are conducted and more people are tested, and they note that there's a lot of people with swine flu, yet recover quickly. They tone every thing down. This is of course a few months after the first case.

Of course a crap load of stuff happens in between. There was a national health emergency. Swine flu vaccine was quickly developed but there isn't much stock, etc.

It's all just people getting worked up without all the facts. Now they know it's not serious. Nobody is worked up. No health bill that forces mandatory flu vaccines are passed. No emergency powers that allow the the executive to deprive any rights are used.

In the end, if there has to be some culprit. It would be a pharmaceutical company with money in flu vaccines. Always follow the money.

The NE medical journal describes the history of it. There's no claim though that this swine flu was derived intentionally or manufactured. It says the 1977 re-emergence of human swine flu is probably due to laboratory source. Doesn't say anything about the 2009 strain as being unnatural or man-made. It could be, just saying the article doesn't make that conclusion.

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Great points, I admit that it is most likely bungling and such, but the amount of information and timing are suspect to me.

Can you understand why I feel this was a 'dry' run for something else?

I will keep looking....

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Wow, this is getting even spookier..

Check this link in another post, did she not talk of this as a possibilty?

Ukraine's Pneumonic Plague: A New Strain of Flu Many Times More Lethal Than H1N1

There is a very organized and structured system among us to coordinate the release of a weaponized flu with the goal of killing people at unprecedented rates. The pneumonic plague now being witnessed
    in the Ukraine may be just the beginning of this global effort.
    SARS, Avian Flu, and Swine flu appear to have been just trials for deadlier killers such as the current pneumonic plague which is likely another weaponized strain similar to H1N1. Perhaps the pneumonic plague itself is another trial for something more lethal.

Ukraine's Pneumonic Plague: A Deadly Strain of Flu 10 Times More Lethal Than H1N1

Top Bottom