• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    So I guess I should stick with what I got. Does your plan have roll over minutes?

My iPhone 4 (AT&T) bill is $95+taxes/fees before my employer discount is applied. My discount is somewhere around 8% off the monthly charges.

This is for 450 minutes, 2GB/month data, and 1000 text messages.

firemedic140

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Harlan, IN
    Stick with your plan. If you got your unlimited data plan you can keep it. They may bring it back. Basically they were finding a lot of usage and are trying to cut it back by limiting the amount used ea. month. They also found a lot of people going over their limit making them a LOT of money. BTW I paying over 200 for 3 phones. 2 iphones with unlimited txt/data, and a teens phone w/ unlimited txt. and a public service discount.

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Does Verizon do corporate discounts?

BTW - My bill with Verizon for 450 min + unlimited text and data runs $99 + tax + ins. Dunno where I screwed myself when I set it up a couple years ago?

Verizon does corporate discounts... well at least for my company they do...

I have an iPhone 4 with Verizon with "unlimited" data 1500 texts and 450 minutes, and IIRC it costs the company less than $70/month

zenbruno

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    I've got an iPhone on ATT and contract is almost up. Paying $85 / month

-450 minutes with rollover (perfect...never go over)

-Unlimited data

-1500 text messages

Is $85 right or am I getting jacked? I came from Sprint where it was cheap but I must have the iPhone because I'm a Steve Jobs fan boi. Thanks!

I think I have the identical plan, and I'm pretty sure my monthly total comes to within a dollar or two of yours. A couple times a year, for some mysterious reason, I resolve to make my cell phone bill somehow cheaper. But in the end, of course, I change absolutely nothing... I just keep sending them my money.

Drako

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Lawrence
    If it's a new plan, typically verizon and at&t are rather comparable. I worked at VZW for awhile.

I, too, have T-Mobile. I have 2 phones that share 700 min and unlimited txt for 69.98 a month. We're both about to get smart phones.....scaaaary the way your phone bill can double overnight

Top Bottom