• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Just checked my overtime. I already have 540 hours year to date. I'd have a lot more if I worked all they wanted me to. Sounds like all of next year is going to be just as bad.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Count it as a blessing, it's certainly better than the alternative.

I've been off work for 6 weeks recovering from surgery. Unable to get the limited overtime that is available and unable to work my second job. No toy money for me!

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I'm somewhere around 350. Worked 25 straight hours last week, went in at 5:30 monday morning and didn't get home till almost 7:30 am Tuesday. Starting this Monday, I will be working at least 14 hour days for the next 9 or 10 days in a row. Love the money, but I have a lot of projects at home that will wind up being done in freezing weather. My poor Ford Bronco is setting in my garage feeling unwanted. (not to mention all the crap my wife has dreamed up for me to do).

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Grant County
    Yep, thats' the thing about overtime. You've either got the money from it for projects and play, but not the time to do so. Or, no OT. Now you've got the time but not the extra play money.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Been on salary, yeah. XGF is, and she's there about 70 hours a week and doing three peoples' jobs. Last I heard she'd been twelve days straight.

ruger1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indiana
    We must work in the same shop, have been on unlimited overtime for as long as i can remember and thats just at my regular job, have some rentals and farming to tend to also.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I was cut off from OT for the longest time and finally got back on OT in late July. I put in just over 100 hours OT in the month of August alone. OT is winding down again for me but I'll be back on it come December. December-May I'll be working 84 hours per week... :rockwoot:

Lots of toy money for me.... er... well.... lots of money to pay down the mortgage I guess...

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    Im somewhere around 600 hours of comp time. Only catch is if I ever use any of it ill get so far behind ill generate another 400 trying to catch up.

Irritating cycle, but im just glad to have a job these days honestly.

csmith

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Clinton county
    Oh how I miss being hourly and getting overtime. I'm some what young and don't have any kids so I would volunteer for as much OT as possible before I was a manager. I loved holidays those were double time and a half.

Top Bottom