• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBob77

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2009
    Scott County
    Anyone know anything about 4Sevens flashlights? A customer had one today and I was checking it out. Over 320 Lumens, S.O.S., Strobe, and 4 brightness settings, can be purchased for $65 plus freight. A 4 battery pack, w/ charger is $35. I don't know anything about their longevity or durablity, but seemed like a nice buy IMO. Cheaper than Surefire I am certain, and this gentleman was considering a Phoenix(??) and finally decided on 4Sevens.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    :yesway:
    I have two 4/7 Quarks; a AAx2 for EDC and a 123x2 for SHTF. The AAx2 is about 3 years old and has been fairly well abused with no problems. The 123x2 get less use and it's a little brighter and run longer. I think they're a great value. :twocents:

ETA: The pouch for the AAx2 is coming apart after 3yrs of abuse, but it's still better than the POS pouch I got with my Fenix TK-12.

theledwarehouse

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2011
    Vicksburg, MI
    They are a good value. They tend to get the latest LED technology in their light before anyone else. They also have a 10 year warranty.

Definaley our number one selling light.

Cases are on the cheaper side. I recommend getting a Maxpedition pouch if you are tough on your cases. It will take the beating much better and it will work for other things as well.

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    They are a good value. They tend to get the latest LED technology in their light before anyone else. They also have a 10 year warranty.

Definaley our number one selling light.

Cases are on the cheaper side. I recommend getting a Maxpedition pouch if you are tough on your cases. It will take the beating much better and it will work for other things as well.
    This.

I have a Turbo X that is just crazy bright and throws incredibly, but the head is just too big for comfortable pocket carry. It claims 450 lumens.

I also have a 123^2 X Tactical that I just bought from LEDWarehouse that is my new EDC light. It has a much smaller head (same OD as the body), and is a much more easily carried light. It claims 350 lumens.

For the 4Sevens Quark models, I suggest the following:
    Tactical version (better user interface)
    Deep carry clip
    17670 rechargeable battery (for 123^2 models)
    4Sevens charger

The single 17670 battery takes the place of 2 CR123/CR123r batteries.

tonhe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Elkhart
    I have a couple of the Preon 2's and a Maelstrom X7

All of them are GREAT flashlights. I've never had any issues with them, and they're all super bright for their size and weight.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    This.

I have a Turbo X that is just crazy bright and throws incredibly, but the head is just too big for comfortable pocket carry. It claims 450 lumens.

I also have a 123^2 X Tactical that I just bought from LEDWarehouse that is my new EDC light. It has a much smaller head (same OD as the body), and is a much more easily carried light. It claims 350 lumens.

For the 4Sevens Quark models, I suggest the following:
    Tactical version (better user interface)
    Deep carry clip
    17670 rechargeable battery (for 123^2 models)
    4Sevens charger

The single 17670 battery takes the place of 2 CR123/CR123r batteries.

I agree. Both of mine are the tactical version. Glad you mentioned that!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom