4 HumVees/33 Mexican Soldiers detained operating on US soil.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Don't worry Uncle Obama will do it just so he can use it for another excuse to spend more money. Oh wait Hispanics are the fastest growing Minority in the US. Bombing Mexico migh lose him the Hispanic vote.

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    I bet it will come out they were lost and didn't know they were in the US. Obama will invite the mexican prez to dinner and apologize for detaining his soldiers.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    It seems like this is happening a lot lately. I often wonder what Mexico would do if four Strykers full of armed US Soldiers crossed the Rio Grande into Mexico. I am willing to bet they would be jailed and Mexico would be asking for some absurd amount of money for their return.

Pretty much exactly how I feel on the subject.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Maybe they were looking for 'insurgents' in their own War on Terror. Don't take it as an invasion, guys. Its certainly not an act of war or a violation of your sovereignty. Anyone who resists their presence is one of the militants that they came to find. Maybe they're here to overthrow our government and install a dictator of their choosing. You know, spreading democracy.

Get it? This is basic stuff. U.S. Foreign Policy 101.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    It seems like this is happening a lot lately. I often wonder what Mexico would do if four Strykers full of armed US Soldiers crossed the Rio Grande into Mexico. I am willing to bet they would be jailed and Mexico would be asking for some absurd amount of money for their return.

I would like to know how on earth the Mexican government would plan to detain 4 fully loaded Strykers, personally.

cbseniour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    South East Marion County
    Read the story then some of the attached blog. Seemed that one guy was on a bit of a rant about border security and everyone else was more concerned about his punctuation, spelling and use of capital letters. Typical liberals if they can't disprove your statements they attack you personally.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    John22
    Top Bottom