Unapologetically American
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    *SPF* 3,000 Golden Tiger 7.62x39 and Yugo BHO Magazines - Southern Indiana

*Entire lot is currently SPF to Snorko.*

Hey guys and gals,

Think I am going to move away from the x39 AK platform and focus more of my attention on my needs at 5.56 for work. What I have for sale/trade is the best, hands downs, x39 ammunition on the market for target practice, training, and great for defense. I believe only the 8M3 bullet is better for defense. For the FMJ, the Golden Tiger has a wounding profile similar to the famous Yugoslavian surplus rounds. Golden Tiger tends to be loaded hotter and more consistent as well. Golden Tiger ammunition has a lacquer coated steel case and the bullet and primers are sealed, which offers optimum storage. Golden Tiger is non-corrosive. Ammunition is located in Southern Indiana around Evansville.

I currently have 3 cases, or 3,000 rounds, of Golden Tiger 7.62x39 for sell or trade. I am very picky about my ammunition trades, so I will only take quality 5.56 ammunition. I would prefer to sell, as it would afford me the resources to purchase the ammunition of my choosing.

I also have 15 excellent, never issued, condition Serbian "Yugo" 30 round bolt hold open magazines as well. The magazines look great and are packaged.

Interested Trades:
    Hornady LE 75gr TAP T2 - 8126N
    Federal LE 62gr Tactical Bonded Soft Point - LE223T3
    Federal 62gr Trophy Bonded Bear Claw - XM556FBIT3
    IMI 55gr FMJ - M193

Ammunition Price: $233 per case of 1,000 rounds. Save several days and almost $60 in costs/shipping versus buying online.
    Magazines Price: $17 each.
    Price for Everything: $925

Payment: USPS Money Order, PayPal Discreet Gift or pay fees, and Cash.
    Shipping: No shipping currently offered. Too expensive to make it worthwhile.
    Trades: Send your offers through private message or email. Email is quicker.

Last edited:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    363   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Just lost 5,140 rounds in a flooded basement. Your ad is timed perfectly. I'll take the package for $925. Please pm me your phone number to coordinate things.

Top Bottom