• ...and so much more!
  • zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Walmart always does well for me. The last month or so has been a little dry for them but they are getting stuff weekly it seems.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Does that mean using the left hand if the right hand is injured? :D

Interesting that you say that, I was working overseas long ago and had the tendons cut to my four fingers on my left hand and about one third through my wrist along with a huge cut to my left elbow during an altercation with a angry man with a machete.
    And yes, even when squirting important fluid one must adapt and overcome, it can save ones life learning to get his pistol out and in service with the wrong hand.
    I am left handed...

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    A few of us picked up 5K of Eley Action today. They went through a large amount of Action+ as well.

At ~$0.07/rd shipped, I'll find something it will shoot well in. Better than normal pistol ammo if nothing else.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm out of the loop. How are you gents being notified of these good deal on name brand ammo?

Experience with the Eley Action?

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I tried to grab some but server issues didn't agree with me :(

Took me a couple of hours to get through. Their phone was down as well.

I'm out of the loop. How are you gents being notified of these good deal on name brand ammo?

Killough Shooting Sports is owned by Eley. A few of us have been posting about their announcement that they expected a restock today for a few weeks on one of the .22LR ammo/get your ammo hear threads.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C

Killough doesn't have a notification thing but does put a expected back in stock date on their item listings.
    It's good stuff, especially considering its Eley's bottom line product. I was able to get 5000 of the Action and went ahead and got 1000 of the Action+. To get back out of the dog house I'm selling a bunch of stuff I had previously.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    Grumble. I was trying to hit refresh but work was busy and I missed it. Had been hoping to get 1k more plus and 5k regular.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I picked up 300 CCI Mini Mags at my local Walmart tonight. The guy with the ammo cabinet key didn't know there was a 3 box limit (there's no signage on the cabinet either). Unfortunately there was another employee (maybe a supervisor) at the counter when he was going to ring me up for 5 boxes (all they had). He informed the kid with the key that there was a 3 box limit.

Darn my luck. What are the odds of having 2 Walmart employees at the sporting goods desk at once? :): 3 boxes came out to $25.10 with tax - .084 per round.

Top Bottom