• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blackenedman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Visited Dicks on East Washington St. today. They had about 50 boxes of WWB Q3131A 5.56 for $12.99/box. They were advertising a sale price of $9.99 for some Remington, but did not have any in stock. The clerk did give me the sale price for the WWB since the Remington was out of stock.:yesway: When I left around 5P, there were 40 boxes left. Did not appear they are limiting rifle ammo purchases quite yet.

Visited the WalMart across the street, they had several boxes of Remington .223 for $17.99/box. Wow...

Then took a trip to Gander Mountain in Greenwood. They have some pretty high ammo prices. Numerous boxes/brands of .223 and 5.56 in stock. Remington UMC bulk, 200 rds, $179!:noway: WWB 5.56 $14.99/box, several boxes on the shelf.

Just a heads up for those out shopping this weekend... Hope it helps.:)

blackenedman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    With the exception of the UMC Bulk, these are 20 round boxes, 55gr. FMJ. As noted in the OP, the UMC bulk is 200 rounds.

DanG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Crest Hill
    I'm looking for bulk (1,000) case lots for my Mini14! Anybody know where? Seems everybody is sold out and only small quantities available. I went to Mega Sports yesterday and they'll sell you 1,000 at the 20/box price. That gets quite pricey.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I'm looking for bulk (1,000) case lots for my Mini14! Anybody know where? Seems everybody is sold out and only small quantities available. I went to Mega Sports yesterday and they'll sell you 1,000 at the 20/box price. That gets quite pricey.

I think you will be hard pressed to find a better deal... finding someone that has a thousand rounds is hard enough.... getting a deal on it is almsot non existant right now. might want to look into reloading.

Top Bottom