• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    :)I went up home to Bluffton this weekend and had to make my usual stop at the 21st Century Gunshop. I would much rather spend my time in a good gunshop than waste it at Wal Mart. I originally went in to see if they had any RPKs left in stock, but I did not see one on the racks. That probably saved me a lot of money. They had just about everything else, however in handguns and long guns. I just had to look at the shiny and well taken care of CZ82 that they had on display. The sales guy, I apologize for not remembering his name, made me an upgrade trade-in deal for my Makarov that I could not refuse. I left happy and will definitely return the next time I go home. The staff is as good as their inventory is large.

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    Glad to finally know who you are. I have not shot it yet, but I will as soon as I can. Down here in the Indy area we have too many liberals and tall buildings to be able to just put a target up in our back yard and just start firing away. I miss all of the corn a soybean fields that surround the Bluffton area. I need to mover further south towards Martinsville. Anyway, I just got my lifetime license in the mail and would really hate to lose it for doing something careless. I keep thinking about the .380 Makarov that you said was not too popular right now.

rfguy1984

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Mishawaka
    I stopped in two times in the last 16 months. Great place. I liked their prices and selection. The fact that they deal in Class 3 stuff is a big plus!

Teach

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I'm new to exercising the 2nd Amendment. I stopped in and talked to Britton and he was very pleasant and helpful. I appreciate your help, Britton.

Top Bottom