• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    The majority support doing Saturday's for numerous reasons. It allows us to work around USPSA and INMG schedules around the state much easier. Plus doing 3rd Sunday's lets me shoot USPSA again at FWRR the next day ;-)

jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    Also, what would everything think of holding events on Saturday's?

I was about to ask about this very thing!! I'd HIGHLY favor Saturday events. I know I have several buddies that do as well. I have both friends and family that between either church or working nights (Sun night - Thurs night), they can't make it on Sundays. I think MY USPSA matches are one of the few USPSA-related matches shooting on Saturday vs Sunday. I'd certainly work with you to make sure I don't get my matches scheduled on the same day.

SicSTi

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Jwfuhrman, on a different note, I have a couple blue plastic 55gal drums at work that used to have glycol in them. We were gonna throw them out but I figured I would see if u guys at Hillside want them first. You would need to spray them out but other than that they would look good as new. Right now i think I'll have 3-4 of them but may have more in the future. Let me know as I need to get rid of them soon.

Last edited:

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    I think MY USPSA matches are one of the few USPSA-related matches shooting on Saturday vs Sunday. I'd certainly work with you to make sure I don't get my matches scheduled on the same day.

Jon,

I'll be more than happy to work with you. I've been wanting to come shoot one of your USPSA matches but I always end up working or having something else going on. Will you be at the INMG Finals this weekend? If so, I'll get you my number and we can coordinate for 2015.

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    Is there a site I can go to for rules, fees, signup forms and whatnot? I've never done any time of competitive shooting, but this seems like a good way to get my feet wet, especially considering I don't have a good 3-gun shotty.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Rules are the same as IndianaMultigun (indianamultigun.com).

Q: Would an AAC 51T brake bump a rifle to Open? The ratchet teeth measure ~1.3" diameter but the actual functional part of the brake is ~7/8" (the coarse threads are right at 1"). And would the answer also apply to INMG matches?

thanks,

-rvb

Last edited:

scheesman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Indy
    Q: Would an AAC 51T brake bump a rifle to Open? The ratchet teeth measure ~1.3" diameter but the actual functional part of the brake is ~7/8" (the coarse threads are right at 1"). And would the answer also apply to INMG matches?

thanks,

-rvb
    I would say no. I have seen plenty of people run an AAC on a non-Open gun. As far as I'm concerned, it's the "functional" part of the comp that matters, not an ancillary mount point.

scheesman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Indy
    3 Gun Nation Rule 6.2.5:
    Compensators are allowed for rifles, provided the compensator is not larger than 1 inch in diameter and 3 inches long, measured from the barrel muzzle to the end of the compensator.

If I recall, the teeth are behind the barrel muzzle, correct?

Menace67

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Noblesville
    Sounds like fun, never done a 2 or 3 gun what's the distance with the rifles? Is it close like the pistols or more long range? If long range estimated distance?

thanks!

scheesman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Indy
    Sounds like fun, never done a 2 or 3 gun what's the distance with the rifles? Is it close like the pistols or more long range? If long range estimated distance?

thanks!
    2 yards to 300 yards is typical. Usually a good balance of in-your-face targets, challenging mid-distance, and long range flashers.

Top Bottom