2013 Ford Escape SEL:
    88,900 Miles
    Gray with black leather interior
    2.0 Liter Turbo 4 cylinder
    All time AWD/4x4

Features:
    All Wheel Drive (Perfect for winter!)
    Heated Leather Seats
    Large Touchscreen Media Player (USB Drives, AV Video Player, Sirius XM, Pandora compatible)
    Heated Mirrors
    Bluetooth
    Built-in Garage Door Opener

Options:
    This is the SEL package, it has everything but a sunroof and tow hitch. Hitches can be added for about $150, but I've never needed to tow anything so I didn't bother installing one. All maintenance has been done on this vehicle and there are no issues what so ever. Drive it wherever you want, it's not going to let you down. Full synthetic oil always used at suggested intervals.

I am looking to sell or trade for a car with good gas mileage or maybe even a truck. Corolla, Fusion, Altima, F150, Silverado/Sierra etc.

The passenger door was bumped in the parking lot, the damage is not extensive but I have lowered my price to reflect it. It does not look that bad, most would drive it as is. But I wanted to disclose it before someone came out to look. I have included a picture at the worst possible angle so you can see what the damage looks like. Please see the video below for a walk around and any other dents and dings. The exterior is not perfect, but I'm also priced $3000 under bluebook. I am firm on my price of $10,000 as it is only a few hundred more than the dealerships are trying to give me.

Walk around:

https://youtu.be/VPYf24Vfjks

00K0K_9ARq1ukLHUl_600x450.jpg 01414_dZChkSVIBni_600x450.jpg 00W0W_QyIYgm6HtI_600x450.jpg

Top Bottom