WTS/WTT: 2007 Yahama VStar 1100 Classic (Super Low Miles) with extras!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    SOLD

I hate to do it, but I have to let the bike go! I just haven't had any time to ride and with work and the kids I don't see any coming. I've been seeing the bikes out lately so I know some folks want to be out there and now is the chance to get a great bike at a good deal!

I have a 2007 late year model XVS 1100 or VSTAR 1100 Classic. It has been adult ridden and garage kept always. I am the only owner! Right now it has ONLY 785 miles on it, exactly 20 more then last year. As you can see in the pictures I have;

Added Kuryakyn iso grips with matching chrome end caps
    Kuryakyn Chrome control boxes
    OEM chrome side covers (original black included)
    OEM Chrome headlight visor (not installed)
    Aftermarket smoke lens LED brake light with integrated turn signals (all original equipment included)
    Custom seat
    Passenger seat also included
    OEM Saddle bag bars (not installed, included)
    Leather/studded tank bra (not installed)

I have replaced the battery and changed the oil each season prior to riding, it's never been run out of gas, and this bike sounds AWESOME (pipes have had some work).

It's black with Ghost flames (awesome on bike, hard to see in pics) and I have removed all the Yamaha stickers and decals except the "classic" on the front fender.

I'm asking $4,900 outright, OBO, but would entertain partial trades. I'd be interested in an AR style .308, gas piston AR's, full uppers (SBRs also), full lowers, HK USP Compact, SCAR 16 CQC or Standard, I'll entertain most offers.

Located in NE (Fort Wayne), feel free to contact me anytime with questions and thanks for looking!

IMG_0559.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0566.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom