• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    I got this car about a year ago and It's been a great car but i need something with four wheel drive for the midwestern snow season. It has an extended 6yr/80,000 limited powertrain warranty. The VIN # is 2C3KA63H77H887858.

The motor is the 5.7L Hemi. It runs strong and is a blast to drive. Has, 36, 760 miles on it. The car is Brilliant Black Pearl. The exterior is in excellent condition. No dings or dents.

The front passenger seat has a small what appears to be burn mark on it about the side of a pencil head. It was like that when i got the car and is the only flaw in the interior.

It has always been properly maintaned and well taken care of. It has a few aftermarket parts: Borla cat back exhaust system and AFE cold air intake. I have all the original parts and they can be put back on the car if desired.

The car is located in Bloomington, Indiana but i may be willing to drive some to meet in the right situation. Asking price is $17,000 firm certified check or money order. Feel free to email me at hpclayto@indiana.edu or milleniumthree_154@hotmail.com for pictures or if you have any questions or want any more additional information.

Thanks

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    :rules:

4.INGO strongly suggests you post pictures in your ads. If you are not going to provide pictures you must inform INGO members of this in your ad. Do not have members "email you for pictures" If you have the pictures you must post them or simply state you have no pictures. Not knowing how to post pictures is no excuse. Follow this link to learn more about posting pictures on INGO

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom