• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Walt_Jabsco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm looking to sell my Mustang. It's a V6, 3.8 liter, 102000 miles on the engine. To the best of my knowledge, I'm the third owner of the car, and it does have two accidents on it's carfax report, although cosmetically and functionally, it's perfectly fine.

Everything works properly except for the following;

1) A previous owner clipped the antenna off, for some damn reason. Consequently, the radio doesn't really work properly. Also, at some point, the face of the stereo was cracked. It still works, and has a 6 CD changer that works properly, but cosmetically, it's a little ugly.

2) The roof leaks a little in heavy rain and/or carwashes. Sort of typical of convertibles, as I understand.

3) The trunk liner has fallen down. It just needs some of those plastic clips to hold it up again, and I've never had the initiative to get them.

Good things about the car:

1) Runs great and gets reasonable gas mileage. I recently had the battery and alternator replaced, so they're brand new. It's due for an oil change in about a thousand miles, but I'll go ahead and get that done if someone decides to buy.

2) Leather interior is pretty much flawless.

3) Factory premium sound system. It's not as good as having a custom job done, but it sounds pretty damn good.

4) 40th Anniversary edition. It doesn't really add anything but a different symbol sort of deal on the sides of the car, but it is something, I suppose.

The car is a bright orange in color. The only reason I'm selling is because I need the money and plan to get a cheaper car once I've sold.

Like the title says, I'm looking for $6000 or so. I don't have pictures yet, but I'll be taking some soon if there seems to be interest.

Thanks for looking guys.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom