• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

fire259

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Brown County
    SOLD SOLD SOLD Unfortunately I no longer have the time that my VTX deserves. I bought it new in 2004 and have put just over 17k miles on it. I have taken great care of it, only using Lucas synthetic oils since the first oil change. I have installed Hard-Krome Double-D exhaust, Honda sissy bar and pad, Ultimate Low Rider front and passenger seat, LeatherLyke quick detachable locking waterproof hardbags, X-Choppers fat pullback T-bars, Kuryakyn Iso-grips with throttle boss, Kuryakyn Switchblade rider footpegs, Kuryakyn Iso-Wing passenger pegs, Memphis Shades slim 19" quick detach windshield, K&N air filter and red LED glow lights. I also will include the factory exhaust, seat and bars with it, if interested. Just installed new brakes, front and rear. Oh yeah, I also have a cover that is included. This bike has given me many years of joy but I need something that the whole family can enjoy. Can add cash to trade if Jeep is worth it. If you are interested or have any questions please contact me. $5500
    vtx2.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    vtx1.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    vtx3.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    vtx5.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    vtx4.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
    Status