• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Jake226

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 7, 2012
    Bloomington
    First Python is sold, the second 100% original 4" blue Python in box is still available. I'd prefer to sell the 4" but I'd be open to partial trades on it.

Trade interests are : Browning A5's (especially Sweet 16), Colt 1911 70 Series (Gold Cup and National Match Pref.), Stainless Sig 1911, Stainless Sig P220, M1A, LWRC, Sig 556R, SCAR, ACR, etc..
    If someone wants both Pythons I will be pretty flexible on price. All of that being said, I'll listen to any reasonable offers. Worst I can say is no thanks. Let me know if you want any more pics of either of these or if you have any questions.

Sold...First up, 1963 Python 6" Blue Jeweled Trigger and Hammer, Pachmeyer Grips. One scratch near the muzzle (see pics), the bluing is excellent on this gun. Asking $1800 OBO....Sold.

6oiqv8.jpg

2dlt7jt.jpg

2qa0g8p.jpg

8zo1vb.jpg

2h740oz.jpg

1g0s40.jpg

***Sold***1970 Python 4" in Original Box with Excellent Shape Original target Grips. Some very mild Holster wear. No scratches that I have identified. Original Box with paper work and Bench Rest Target. Seems to be an odd writeover on the target (I believe it to be original) but I'm selling as if its not. Asking $2650 OBO ***Sold***

2111kwl.jpg

4fzhia.jpg

16gdh7q.jpg

21l75va.jpg

243hr0z.jpg

2qid11w.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom