• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Neo46121

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Putnam County
    Apparently I stepped on a mods toe but I'm gonna try again.

1943 Tula armory 91-30 numbers matching. *****SOLD LOCALLY*****

1945 Izzy M44 in good shape. Asking 150 obo

Mossberg 500a with extended mag tube and 20" barrel. ****SOLD****

I DO NOT HAVE PICS

PM (and I mean pm) WITH OFFERS OR QUESTIONS. Also entertaining trade offers

Last edited:

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Forum rules suggest leaving up the pries so that when others go searching for gun values they are able to do that. How much did you sell them for, or ask for them?

:yesway:
    :rules:

As per the Bossman...

In order to participate in the classifieds section you must have a quality post count of 50 or more. This policy is in place to help weed out scammers/spammers and gives our members a chance to get a feel for you as a board member. Do not attempt to gain access to the classifieds by posting a bunch of "one liners". That will not work. Thank you and enjoy the classifieds!

Failure to comply with any of these 6 rules will result in the immediate removal of your ad. There will be no warning, no explanation, no PM to inform you your ad has been removed. Thanks for your understanding in this matter!

1. Prefix your ad with:
    • WTS: (Want To Sell) -> requires an asking price
    • WTB: (Want To Buy)
    • WTT: (Want To Trade)
    • Free:
    2. All ads require your location. If you choose not to display your location in your post bit (info that appears below your avatar) you must post your location in the ad itself!

3. After your ad has been up for 24 hours you may bump it one time in any 24 hour period. DO NOT try to get around this by posting "replied to all PMs" or something similar. Unless you are answering specific questions do not bump your ad under the 24 hour period

4. INGO strongly suggests you post pictures in your ads. If you are not going to provide pictures you must inform INGO members of this in your ad. Do not have members "email you for pictures" If you have the pictures you must post them or simply state you have no pictures. Not knowing how to post pictures is no excuse. Follow this link to learn more about posting pictures on INGO

5. Post your ad in the appropriate forum. No links to auctions. No links to ads placed on other sites. Keep comments related to the ad directly and no ad bashing! ex. "You're price is crazy high. What a POS, etc." See this thread for more info. Seriously. Your access to the Classifieds hinges on your ability to follow this rule.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/firear...ified_ads.html

6. Close your thread once your item sells. DO NOT remove the pricing that was in place as it will help cut down on the "What would be a good starting price to sell my XXX"

From VUPDBlue..

Violations of any of the 6 rules will result in your ad being removed.

I realize I am in violation of the off topic rules for the classifieds and apologize, just trying to make sure the rules are read.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom