• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

chachi73

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    west burbs
    looking to sell an "anib" (purchased nib by me 1.5 years ago) stainless taurus public defender. Has the fiber optic front sight and stubby hammer. She is a safe queen and has been well taken care of. It will come with a box of pdx personal defense shells and another box of birdshot shells with a few .45 long colt rounds and a cheap holster. Asking $375 for everything. SOLD

Also have a hard to find ported snubnose taurus M85t total titanium rated for .38+p. it is very light, about 14 oz and has the exposed hammer. It's color scheme is "matte blue", but looks kinda purpleish to me. This gun was purchased new in box 10 years ago and is also in excellent health. it will come with 50 rnds of .38 wwb and a cheap iwb holster. asking $385 for everything. STILL FOR SALE

Both have very low round counts, come with box and stuff inside....performed flawlessly and have been cleaned and oiled well. Selling because I'm looking to get a higher end semi auto. However, not interested in trades at this time.

I must see your LTCH and DL - not take notes.

FTF on the west side. I'd prefer not to leave Brownsburg to meet.

For quicker reply text me at 317-756-8888 or pm me and i'll check periodically. I can close this deal this afternoon if you are really interested.

thanks for looking,
    John

.38 still for sale

judge is sold.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom